Frosted Fire: Prison

Sapphire never felt so free while Silverstar was shivering uncomfortably when they felt a sudden shift in the air. In an instant, the atmosphere went from freezing to scorching hot. Uncomfortable with the change, Silverstar began freezing her scales over to maintain her body temperature.

"There!" Sapphire cheered when a colossal palace came into view.

Sapphire saw Silverstar start to freeze herself.

"Stop it, it'll make it harder for you to fly." Sapphire whispered looking around for SkyWings.

"I'm fine," the Icewing Princess replied.

"If you say so," Sapphire whispered, "I see the arena, let's spy over there first."

"Okay," Silverstar replied as she nodded. Silently, the pair glided over and landed in 2 separate empty prisons above the arena.

Sapphire landed and started shrinking against the wall.

Silverstar did the same, and arranged the metal bindings on the ground on here limbs so that it appeared that she had been chained. From afar, she appeared to be nothing more than another Icewing prisoner. Sapphire watched Silverstar and picked up the metal bindings and put it on her wrists too. Even though they looked like prisoners they were far from captured. They were about to change the course of the war... but not for their side...