Day of Shadows

Your pov

Ahhh the day of shadows. It's my favorite day of the year, the day when I gain a new element of magic. Last year I had gotten water. I wonder what element I'll receive this year. Fire would be nice, it's destructive and useful in lots of cases. Maybe the heavens will send me that gift this year. If only my mother were here to witness power I will receive at noon. I just can't wait any longer. I need to find something to do. I put on a pair of f/c shorts with a chain belt and a black crop top with black combat boots. I take out a pendant with a black gem in the middle and I put it around my neck. I wear this only once a year for the day of shadows. My mother gave this to me before she got killed during the war between mages and dark Angels. She always said that it was special to her. The more I wear it I feel a bit more powerful. I walk out of my apartment building and into the market. This place wouldn't usually have guards  but now there's so many. "Um miss? What's with all the guards?" I ask a nearby woman. "I don't exactly know but I did hear that their has been a few disappearances even the guild master macarov had gone missing" the woman's answers then walks away. Well then. Even a guild master went missing? Whoever did this I thank them cause no guild master Means it would be a whole lot easier to cause trouble.

Natsu's pov

"Maybe you miss heard him when he said you were in charge natsu" happy says. "I'm pretty sure he didn't happy! He COUDNT have chosen anybody better!" I say fist bumping the air. "I think Lucy would be better she's way more responsible. Actually I take that back" happy continues. "What do you mean you take it back?!" Lucy glares at happy. "Happys right! Your to weak too even keep charge of yourself!" I laugh with happy. "You will lead this guild straight into hell before the master gets back!"Lucy shouts. We keep laughing until we feel what felt like a anvil hitting both of are heads making us fall on the floor. "Ow what was that for Lucy" I say with tears streaming down my face. "You don't have to be so hard on us" happy says tears also streaming down his face. "Knock it off you two I'll just fake charge of the guild till master macarov comes back" erza says with her serious face as always. "B-but macorav said I'm in charge of he ever disappears" I say with his tears still flowing. "You miss heard, your only in charge if I'm gone too"erza states. "Fine I'm just gonna take on a job then" I stand up and walk over to the request board. I find a bounty that of quest that looks interesting."hmmmm"I stare at the quest

Capture the person in the picture shown

Wanted dead or aliveSpecies:dark angelNote:at noon in may the 4th has advancements in power proceed with caution

Species:dark angel
Note:at noon in may the 4th has advancements in power proceed with caution

"Happy I got a mission! We just gotta capture this girl right here"I say with a grin and point at the picture on the flyer. "That shouldn't be to hard!" Happy smiles. With that we ran out of the guild hall and into the streets.

Your pov

I walk around the market being careful to not have my face seen by the guards. I haven't had much time to do food shopping cause I was busy trying to hide the items I stole. I haven't done much thievery work either. Maybe I'll do that tonight. I walk around in the market until I see a tiny shop selling fire magic enhancers. So far the types of elemental magic I can work is water,wind and ice. I have yet to be able to work fire magic. This shop is no use to me until I am able to work that kind of magic.

After a few minutes I fins have shopping and I go back to my apartment to put away my groceries. Suddenly red smoke appears in front of me. Frightened I reach for a dagger in the pocket of my shorts and I get into a fighting stance. The smoke comes closer and weaves its way around my body. Wait what time is it? I look at the clock in my kitchen and I see its 12:00pm. Oh so is this how I receive power? You could have gave me warning that it would look like this mother. The smoke engulfs my body and then phases into my body and a red stream of smoke flows from the corner of my eyes. I look at my palm and their engulfed in fire. Yes! Fire power! I've got fire power! I light the tip of my finger and blow on it sending a stream of fire to one of my potted plants in which burning it. Yes! It works!! I keep practicing on the rest of my plants in my house until there isn't a single living plant left. This...is gonna be fun. I think smirking at myself. I didn't know but by wings were out and one of the feathers on my wings had been lit on fire. I look behind me and I start screaming stumbling around my kitchen and right out of my window.

Natsu's pov

We had been looking for this girl for hours, asking everyone in the town if hey had seen her. But we had no luck with any of them. "Maybe we should just give up natsu" happy says in a tired tone. "Never! Natsu dragneel never gives up!" I say and then my stomach growls. "Never mind let's just go get something to eat happy" I quickly turns back around but I hear something fall to the ground behind me. I turn around to see a girl with black wings and white hair. "Oh um do you need help or something?"I ask holding out a hand to the girl. "Natsu don't help her that's the girl were looking for!"happy exclaims. "Wait really?!"he quickly retracts his hand. "I'm that big of a problem that they have to get guilds to capture me?" I hear the girl say with her head down. "My mother will be so proud" she burst into a wide smile lifting her head up. "So are you supposed to take me in?"She asks with a smirk. "Yup" I state proudly. "Well then..."she stands up. "You'll have to catch me first" she says spreading her black feathery wings for me to see. "Let's do this happy!" I fist bumps the air. "Aye sir!" Happy latches onto my back and the girl takes off leaving a few black feathers fluttering in the air. After me and happy start flying after her. "I have to warn you I don't plan on this being a simple game of tag" she says looking back at me. "Well I didn't plan on taking on this job without a fight"I say. She just gives a smile and a bit flys faster. "Happy can you go a bit faster?!" I shout. Happy starts to go faster. "You can give up already not even the magic counsel has caught me yet." She states proudly. "Well I'm not the magic counsel and I won't leave till I get you"I look straight at her.

So I'm just gonna end the chapter right here cause this is already 1291 and that's really long so ya hope y'all enjoy!