Rethink it:is it really that bad?

A/n:even doe I hate nalu there will be some times Lucy will try to hit on natsu*^* just so the story doesn't get to boring cause you know, nothing is perfect :P and once again please vote! Your views alone are enough to keep me writing but the votes give me more motivation so thanks you guys for reading da story and also I couldn't find the write pic to put up above so that's why ish not up there right now ok I should probably get going now as I am taking up to much of your precious reading time hope y'all enjoy!

Natsu's pov

I had never get that walking Lucy home would be such an irritating task. She keeps blabbing about how I should just go on quests and try to earn the money that way. "And what would happen if she decides to turn on you and turn you in?!"Lucy goes on. "I'm strong enough to fight back. That's the least of my worries."I say. "What about if she drains your magic power."she continues to nag me about the worst possibilities. "Now how would she do that?"I ask. "I don't know about dark Angels and you don't either,you don't even know what abilities she has."she tries to dodge the question. "I know she has fire and water magic that should me a little right?"I say and Lucy just looks annoyedly at me. "Still I think you should rethink your decision."she says in a worried tone. "To late I already accepted the job I'm not turning back on it now."we finally arrive at Lucy's apartment. "Woah Lucy your apartments a mess!"I look around the house. "There's food everywhere!"I exclaim. "That's because you and happy raided my kitchen this morning and left this mess behind after leaving" Lucy explains with a dark aura surrounding her. "Oh ya haha sorry" I say scratching the back of my neck nervously. "Sigh,I'll forgive you if you help me clean" Lucy says throwing a broom my way. "Awwww ok..." I start sweeping her bedroom out from the fish bones. As I was sweeping I was thinking (yes natsu is thinking ._.) about my decision. It doesn't seem so bad to me. I don't know what Lucy's worried about. Then again she was right about not knowing what abilities she has. Maybe she can actually drain my magic😰. Nah she won't even be able to get close enough to me to even try. But what if she does it in my sleep?! I'll just sleep with one eye open then or maybe I could put happy on guard or maybe I could just not sleep at all! "Hey natsu! There's more bones in the closet! Can you sweep it up please?" Lucy shouts from the living room. I groan and move on to the closet and start sweeping again. Maybe I should actually take on quests and earn the money on my own. But that'll take forever! Wait.... Free food!! Ok that takes the cake! Mmmm cake. I'm gonna work for her! Wait what was her name again? Eh doesn't matter now! "What are you doing?" I hear a familiar voice from outside. "Who's there?!" My hands become engulfed in fire and the broomstick burns. "Me obviously you idiot" y/n flys up above the windowsill and sits down. "What are you doing here? Your taking way to long, I gave you one simple task and you never come back" she complains. "Well, I kinda made a mess in Lucy's apartment earlier and I kinda need to make up for it so I'm helping her clean" I explain. "Well you should notify me before you make a decision to help someone else" she crosses her arms and scowls at me. "Sorry mam." I smile nervously. "You are forgiven make sure your home before 9 that's when I'll be serving dinner" she says in a serious voice. "Yes mam!" A wide smile appears on my face and I salute. She starts to fly off but then a voice came from behind her making her stop. "Why don't he just stay over the night? Since you know, it's gonna be the last night he would probably be able to stay over." Lucy says. "If he is to stay over tonight I will have to stay as well." She turns her head around and says. "Why do you have to stay though?"Lucy asks. "As my sla-I mean 'helper' I must keep a eye on him to make sure he doesn't decide to run off or anything." She says. "Cmon it's just one night,natsu is as low as to break his contract with you and run away, wait you two don't even have a contract so he's not your helper yet!" Lucy says pulling me by my arm. "We will work out a contract when he comes home! As a matter of fact why don't he just come home now!" Y/n says grabbing my other arm. "But this is his last night to be free!"Lucy shouts pulling closer. "Well then I'll just have to stay then!" Y/n shouts back pulling me even closer to her. "Let him stay!" Lucy shouts pulling me back and pressing her boobs against my arm. "He's coming home!" Y/n shouts back at her pulling me causing my arm to be squishes between her boobs. "Ok both of you just stop!" I shout it at them both pulling my arms away from both of them with a slight blush on my face. They both look at me dumbfounded. "So who do you want to stay with?!" They both shout at me in unison. "I'll just stay here and can you just let y/n stay Lucy? I'm sure she wouldn't cause much trouble." I say and look at Lucy. "Ok fine..." She crosses her arms and pouts secretly growling under her breath And y/n just jumps up in excitement. "I always win!"she exclaims. "Shut up feathered fairy..." Lucy growls under her breath. "What was that?!lemon head?!" Y/n shouts at Lucy. "Nothing, feather freak..."Lucy mutters again. They both growl at each other and butt heads. "y'all needa calm down."I start to sweat nervously but they both continue.

~a few Oreos later~

Your pov

I get into my pajamas by teleporting then onto my body(totally not requiping._.) ok basically i just requiped._. And Lucy gave me the guest bedroom while natsu slept with her. I couldn't sleep for some reason... It just didn't feel right to me that natsu and Lucy were sleeping in the same bed. So I got up and snuck into Lucy's bed with natsu and Lucy in it and I slept next to him. (Don't call this weird I was thinking about familiar of zero when I wrote this 😂)

~da next morning~

"Wake up!" A familiar voice shouts. "Lucy don't shout you know it's rude you know" another familiar voice shouts. "And that's worst than sneaking into someone's bed while there sleeping?"the squeaky voice says. That's probably Lucy. "Hey at least she didn't do anything weird!"I hear natsu's voice. "What are you guys yelling about so early in the morning?" I say with tiredness in my voice. "You snuck into my bed and you act like its nothing?!"Lucy shouts at me. "He's Lucy calm down maybe she had a good reason."natsu tried to calm Lucy down. "Like I said, I must keep and eye on my helper." I get out of bed and cross my arms. "She don't gotta be creepy just for that though!" She looks angry. "Don't get me angry little girl! You are talking to a being far more superior to you!" I glare at her. "Psh! As if! If your race was all that they wouldn't be dead already!" She crosses her arms and looks away from me. I stay silent after her last remark. I fight back tears that were forming in my eyes. She doesn't know how much that hurt me... "Cmon natsu were leaving..." I grab natsu's arm and I start heading for the window. "Hey!you can't just take him with you!" Lucy shouts and tries to grab his hand but I quickly pull him away. "If you don't wanna die today you might wanna shut it right now." I death glare at her and she quickly shuts her mouth. "U-uh huh" she shakes her head in fear. I grab both natsu's shoulders I fly out of the window leaving a few black feathers behind. She's gonna take that back...