Creep?!

After crying myself to sleep last night I woke up with bags under my eyes. I stumbled to my bathroom and stared into the mirror. I washed my face and pumped soap onto my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth. I quickly spit out not knowing that it was soap I had just put into my mouth. I hear snickering coming from behind the door of my bathroom. I look into the mirror again to see a piece of pink hair slightly moving. I narrowed my eyes at the piece of pink in my mirror and the snickering stops. I whip my head around and I open the door to see the same pink headed boy and blue exceed I had fought last night. I dodged a quick attack from the boy and I kicked him into my wall. "Ah come on! You are the last person I wanna see this morning" I whine. "Good morning!" The boy flares aims another punch of my face but I dodge once again. "Can we just do this some other time?! I'm to tired to be fighting right now" I complain dodging his attacks while doing so. "No, we're doing this right now!" He smiles and actually lands a punch on my cheek this time angering me. "I said get out!" I swing my foot at his face and he goes sailing out of my window crash landing on the roof of a house across from my apartment. I never knew those fairytail wizards could be so rude as to sneak in my house and attack me. I continue brushing my teeth with actual toothpaste this time and washed my face then I got dressed and headed outside. I see the pink headed boy hiding behind a bonsai tree that was at the front door. Ok I know he's stupid but I didn't know he was that stupid. I stare at the plant with a blank face. "Are you serious" I say annoyed. "Are you serious" I say in an annoyed tone. "Get out" I death glare him and he doesn't move and inch. "If I pretend to not here her maybe she'll fall for it..." He whispers to the tiny cat also disguised next to him. "You know what." I grab the cat by the tail and I swing him around and fling him away, how far? I don't know... "HAAAAAAAPPPPPPYYYYYY!!!"the boy springs put of the bonsai and runs after his little friend. That's the second time this morning,creep... I start towards the market looking behind me constantly checking behind me to see if he was stalking me again. After a while I get tired of looking for him so I just decide to shop normally. I wander around the market after getting bags of fruits. I get the feeling I'm being watched again... I look behind a bush and then I get tackled from behind. Damn that pink headed boy! "Get off me! Sexual harassmeeeent!" I call out and he covers my mouth. "Hempf!"I muffedly scream. "Shhh or you'll get us both in jail!"he glares at me. He uncovers my mouth and I start screaming at him. "WTF DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN GET BOTH OF US IN JAIL THEIR ONLY LOOKING FOR ME AND WHATS UP WITH ALL THE STAL-"I was cut off by a sudden pair of lips slamming into mine. I blush a deep shade of red and then he stops. "Are they gone?"he asks looking back. "Are who gone?" I question stupidly. "Is your eye sight as bad as your breath"he says with a blank face. "Hey!"I growl at him. "The guards!" He exclaims. "I didn't do that for no reason, the magic counsel sent the guards after me cause I wouldn't pay for property damage..."he says looking constantly over the bush we were hiding in. "Psh.what a lame excuse to arrest somebody. Wait are you still gonna kill me?"I ask. "No...not right now at least" he says and I shiver. "Ok but can you get off me please?"

A/n:I'm cutting it short here cause like I'm to lazy right now._. And also! Thanks for reading and Please vote! Just the views are enough to make me feel good! See y'all peoples bye now!