death wish

Natsu's pov

We finally got home and y/n landed in from the window. She seems mad. Happy comes flying in the window after us. "Hey happy does y/n look mad to you?" I whisper into happy's ear. "I don't know what would she be mad about?" Happy whispers back. "Lucy said something to her I thinks that she didn't like maybe she would be mad about that?"I whisper one last time. "Oh I guess that explains why she's throwing knives at the wall" happy whispers and I look back at y/n. He was right! She was throwing knifes at the wall! They stuck there too! "Hey y/n is there something wrong?!"I shout over to her. "Stop shouting were in the same room..." She responds and continues to throw more knives. " why are you throwing knives at the wall?" I lower my voice a bit. "Cause I want to,do you have a problem with it?" She asks with a slightly aggravated tone. "Um n-no master." I shake. Man she's as scary as erza... She sighs and gets up from her small wooden stool. "Help me make dinner..."she walks past me into the kitchen, as she walked into the kitchen I stared more closely at the psword they had bits of diamond along the spine and a spiral design etched into the handle. The rest of it was pure gold. The end had a diamond on it and the tang was all diamond. I wonder how much Jewels that is! Heheheheh maybe I can get my first reward right now... Heheheh. I start creeping toward the wall with the knives stuck in it. "Natsu where are you?! Your supposed to be helping me!" I hear y/n shout from the kitchen. "I'll be there in a minute!" I shout back. "No right now natsu!"she shouts back. "Just let me..." I whisper reaching for one of the knives. "What are you doing..." I hear y/n behind me. Uh oh... I froze. "N-nothing just um..." I try to think of a quick excuse. "I told you I would only reward you when you work..."I hear her step a bit closer making me shiver. "Do i need to keep you on a leash now? If your gonna disobey me like this?" She takes one more step and I can here her already behind me. "You know all slaves get punished for disobeying right?...."she says with a sign of excitement in her voice which gets me even more scared(don't think dirty thoughts don't think dirty thoughts>.> someone slap me._.). I gulp and I shakily turn my head towards her. She has a fine black whip in her hand, she tilts her head and smiles. "Hahaha! Your gonna get it now natsu!"I hear happy laugh in the background sitting on the window sill. "Shut it cat"y/n whips her head around and glares happy. "Now come with me"y/n grabs my ear and drags me to her bed room.(not for dirty things for y'all dirty minds>.>) the rest of the night was filled with screams of pain coming from me. It stung when she whipped me,especially when she took my shirt off and whipped me... My back was covered in red marks and cuts. She finally let me go back to my room when she was done with me. It stung to lay in my bed but I tried to bare with the pain.

Your pov

After I was done punishing natsu I sent him back to his room. It felt a bit mean but he did try to steal one of my things. That makes me feel a bit hypocritical since I'm a thief and all haha. Eh since it's his first time actually staying with me I guess I should have went a little softer on him. Guess I should go say sorry to him at least. I get up off my bed I put on a red robe and red cat slippers then I walk into natsu's room. I see him shivering under the blanket so I walk up to the bed and pulled off the covers gently. I see dried up tears in his face which made me feel a bit guilty. "Sorry..." I apologize and he shakes his head. "I'll go softer on you next time ok?" I say and he smiles and hugs me digging his face into my chest. I blushed a little then I returned the hug and patted his head. "They loooooooooove each other" I hear the blue cat say from under the bed. "Shut up you stupid cat"I scold.

Awww you and natsu had a moment ^^ so cute!!!-takes pictures- anyways sorry that natsu was kinda out of character. A natsu X reader is kinda hard to make cause like in the show he doesn't show any sign off love. He's just a friendly character which is kinda hard to work with in a love story so thanks for baring with meh see y'all next chapter!! Peace✌️