Long live the rivals! May there be many more fights to come

Your pov

This morning I needed to go grocery shopping. I did do this a few days ago but since a certain someones! Ate out the whole kitchen this morning during breakfast I have to go again💢. Since the boy doesn't know how to shop for produce properly,I took him with me to show him how to. First I need to buy some fruits. I walked over to a fruit stand. The person running the fruit stand was a old looking woman. I don't know if it was the wrinkles or what but she tried to give me a tiny smile but it look like her face moved at all. Man I'm sure not looking forward to getting old... I give her a slight smile and I look around her stand. I picked up some f/f (favorite fruit) cause natsu decided to prank gray and throw them at his window. Not what I call a prank... "Hey miss how much is this?" I ask the woman. "19 jewel each" she responds. "Really? For just a few f/f?!"I exclaim. "These f/f were shipped here from a far away place! Grown in the finest of soil and taken care of the best of farmers!"the woman exclaims back at me. "Psh. f/f are f/f no matter where it's grown,ifyou wanna try to scam someone scam someone like him" I point at natsu "hey!" He shouts. "I'll pay 8 jewel each." I say looking at the woman and her eye brow twitches. "That's only half of the actual price!"the woman's eyes widen. "Not only half but what their worth. "You don't understand these f/f have extreme value! Grown by not only farmers but magic!"the woman tries to reason. "If that was true you wouldn't just display them like ordinary fruits." I cross my arms and glare at the woman. "These fruits will be payed for by their ordinary price and that's final!"the woman shouts at me slamming her hands on the table. "Fine then I just won't buy them at all" I say walking away from the stand with natsu following behind. "What kind of f/f are 16 jewels?!"I rant. "Well if she wants to try and scam someone she should better make sure it's not a thief"I say smirking down at my bag. "Huh?" Natsu has a puzzled look on his face. I open up the bag to him to reveal that it was full of f/f. He narrows his eyes at me. "You can't steal-.-" natsu says. "Says who?" I say with a mischievous grin on my face. "I don't wanna be counted as your accomplice if you get caught. If the magic counsel finds you then I'm not helping you to bail you out."he says crosses his arms. "But if you don't then you won't have enough to pay for the property damage even if you earn the money through quests at your guild. And from what I heard your enough to burn a whole town to the ground so you would probably raise the price just as you get enough money to pay" I say with a smirk. Natsu just turns his head away and mutters to himself. "By the way what's the next thing on the list?" I ask. "Hmm lemme see, fish!" He responds. "Ok then let's go then" I say walking faster.

Shortly later we reach to the fish stand where I see none other than Lucy and Cana standing. "I would like that one please." Lucky says pointing to a rather large salmon. "Heh,where's that gonna go to,your breast?" I say from behind her. She turns around and glares at me then she sees natsu behind me and waves at him. "Anyways can you step aside I have some shopping to do" I say. "You can say excuse me you know." She glares at me again. "Well can you still move please?" I glare back at her. "I'm not done yet so your gonna have to wait."she says still glaring at me. "Don't make me move you blonde" I growl. "I wanna see you try. "Ok then" I push Lucy to the side and she stumbles a bit. "Those balloons of yours making ya lose balance?"I laugh and she just growls at me. "Anyways I would like tha-" I suddenly get pushed by lucy. "Guess you have less balance than me" she laughs. "Shut up blond..."I mutter under my breath. "What was that?" She laughs again. "I said shut up!" I tackle her and I kick her into a wall knocking her out. "Lucy!" I hear natsu shout and he runs to her. "I didn't kick her that hard relax its not gunna kill her." I wave my hand. "Yeah but it still wasn't hard and she is weak"he looks at me and says. "Ugh, anyways can I have that one?" I say pointing to a wing fish. "Ewww you like those?" I hear a high pitched but tiny voice come from behind me. I turn around to see happy nibbling on a fish. "No I just never tried it, I heard it was rare so I said why not just buy one and try it" I say handing 17 jewel to the man at the counter. "Their nasty, me and natsu caught one and we tried it for ourselves."happy says muffled. "Well maybe y'all didn't prepare it right seeing as how dumb you two are"i bag the fish and I walk over to the unconscious Lucy and I pick her up. "Just cause I'm nice I'll take her home, and cause I don't wanna be charged for assault..." I walk past natsu and we start heading home. "By the way happy where did you come from?"I turn to happy and ask. "I was sleeping under your bed and I noticed you and natsu were missing so I just came out looking for you both" he explains nibbling on another fish. "Oh"

We reach my apartment and I unlock the the door. A angry expression grew on my face as I stared at the mess on my apartment floor. "Happy?..." I utter the exceeds name darkly. "Yeah?" He says looking up from his fish. "Did you do this?"I ask still a bit of darkness in my tone. "yeah I was looking for natsu" he answers. I grab the cat by its tail and I hang him from his tail in front of the mess dropping Lucy. I can tell he's scared cause he started shivering as soon as he found out what was in store for him. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to,sorry sorry sorry sorry!" He pleads flailing his tiny paws in the air. "Your gonna get a beating worse than even erza can give" natsu says from behind me. "It's to late for sorry cat!" I shout and he just shivers more. "Wait!" Natsu tackles me and grabs happy from my hands. "Did you really have to tackle me" I growl. "Sorry"he says sheepishly. "But I'm in your service not happy, so your not allowed to hurt happy." He puts happy on the ground behind him. "Grr fine..but whatever mess he makes your responsible for cleaning it" I walk over to Lucy and pick her then I carry her to my bedroom. I layer her on my bed and I started to walk out of the bedroom but then I felt her grab the back of my shirt and pull me into the bed. "What th-"I shout but she covers my mouth. "From now on we're enemies, love rival!" She whisper shouts with a furious look on her face. I bite her hand and she yelps. "Wtf are you talking about?!"I shout. "You like natsu and I will not lose him to a person like you!"she shouts back. "Hey what's going on in there?"natsu shouts from the living room. "Nothing!"I cover lucys mouth and I shout. "I don't like him"I glare at Lucy and she glares back at me. "Well then I guess you could just let me have him right?" She says calming down a bit. "Nope, I don't lose in contests even if I don't like him. From here on out, were"I say. "Rivals" we say in sync.