VII

Ricky's P.O.V

My top half hung off my rather tall bed, just enough for the tips of my black hair to rest on the carpet. The blood was rushing to my head, and I could feel it like the sand in an hour glass. I wouldn't be surprised if blood started pouring out of my nose, staining the carpet.

My lips still tingled with the feeling of Chris's soft pair, yet chilly, pressed to mine. It felt like flowers blooming in my ribcage- it hurt but it was beautiful, which somehow made the pain pleasurable. The suffocating feeling was so intoxicating, like the feeling of your lovers fingers wrapped around your throat right before you tipped over the edge. Lightheaded, cloud nine, the slight pain.

For the hundredth time today, I checked my phone, but saw no notifications. It had gotten so bad, my body felt ghost vibrations which would get my hopes up. Though every time, I would tragically fall back to earth.

The doorbell rang and I almost fell off the bed to get to the door. The blood rushing from my brain to the rest of my body made me lightheaded, not to mention my legs had fallen asleep, so I hit the floor. Quite hard, may I add. The excitement of the idea of it being Chris had gotten to me.

"I'm coming!" I call through the lonely house, forcing myself to stand. I don't run, but walk slowly until the feeling comes back like thousands of tiny needles.

I open the door, the freezing air hitting my face right away. So did reality, as I realized it wasn't Chris, only a man with a dark shade of blonde hair. Maybe even brown. "Uh, how may I help you?"

A sideways, raised smirk tugged at one corner of his lips. The man was breathtaking, a sharp jawline, deep golden brown eyes, and pearly white skin- just like Chris. I mean, come on, how many people are this pale and so damn beautiful? Or maybe I just hadn't noticed.

"I just have some papers for you to fill out, on behalf of your package store. One of the orders weren't fully nor correctly processed. Could you step out to my vehicle?" He spoke, his voice enchanting. His car was slick and red, a sports car. Definitely not the car of someone who would be working as a delivery truck driver for some lousy off brand beer company.

"I fill out the order slips myself, I'm pretty sure they're done the way they need to be done." Maybe it was wrong to be so on edge and hesitant, but you can't be too quick nowadays. I lightly close the door just a bit, only enough for just my body to be seen, barely. "On top of that, how do you even know my home address?"

That single realization tipped me into the red flagged danger zone. "I'm sorry sir I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." I state casually while my fingers move to the flat lock, silently flipping it so when the door shut, no one could open it.

Something in his eyes shifted, his hand firmly pressing to the centre of the thick wood door before the lock could click into place with the frame. "Come with me, and this will be a whole lot less painful." He spoke with such a venomous undertone.

A lump rose in my throat, panic settling alongside adrenaline. I didn't know what to do, so I did what I do best: run away.

My feet didn't wanna love with my body, and everything felt to be moving in super slow motion yet so fast at the same time. It's amazing what fear does to a person. The way a scream rises in your throat but you're not quite sure if it escaped or not. How every hair on your body seems to be rising.

Of course, the inhuman-like man had his strong arms wrapped around me before I could make a fraction of an escape. The screaming didn't help. I felt trapped on all sides, I felt like I was slowly suffocating in my own skin though I could breathe fine. I'd say it was the helplessness that did that. Kind of like anxiety except a dose of adrenaline to accompany it. No matter how much adrenaline pumped through me, I wouldn't escape. I knew this but human nature pushed me to fight.

I thrashed and squealed, as if it would help my case any. His arms tightened, a cloth pressing to my face, over my nose and mouth. It didn't feel real: none of it. I had seen this in movies. I could smell the chemical infiltrating my sinuses. It felt like I was falling down a rabbit hole. Like Alice in Wonderland. Except I feared I wouldn't wake up.

---A.N

It's short but I didn't want to make it overly long, since the next chapter will be quite lengthy. Let me know if any of you are going to Warped! If you already have, comment about it, tell me your favourite set.

I hope you all have a good night. x
-S