CHAPTER #14- Hand In Hand

Due to sold out shows AOMG had for their anniversary, in South Korea, they decided to go on tour. They were going to USA for a few American concerts across the country. Simon D and Gray, had to also work for Show Me The Money 5, which was accepting auditions in USA. Nari declined going with Simon D, because the USA concert locations were too close to Canada. She wouldn't put it past he ex to try and get a her, if he found out she was with the AOMG crew. And they couldn't protect her 24-7, not that it was their job to anyway. So Nari was staying at Jay Park's place and riding into work each day. The puppies were use to her and thus didn't need to be moved to Jay's parents' place.

For every day that he was gone, Simon D arranged that one rose and one of Nari's favourite flowers would be sent to her. The assistance of Nari's manager at work was crucial, as they knew when she'd be at Jay Park's to accept the delivery. At first she scolded him for wasting money on her, but Nari had to admit that it helped with her longing for his return.

Music itself was a language, so it didn't matter if Simon D's words were mostly in Korean. The fans loved his style of hip hop, the flare of his rapping and the pure energy that the music produced. Nari smiled, love was always said to be the universal language. But that often got confused with sex. Others said art was the best way to communicate and it was a strong argument. Apparently, as proven by AOMG, music was the true global language. Nari and Simon D Skyped after each concert ended, before he had to go to the afterparty location. She translated for him some of the things the fans said in English, that he didn't quite understand or where the meaning was lost on him. That's one of the things she loved sharing with him. When he got fan mail or gifts, Simon D always opened them when she was around. They'd laugh together over gifts that were sexual in nature. She still had yet to see him blush and secretly hoped a fan one day gave a present, that did just that. Even though he didn't have a fan force like Jay Park's Jwalkerz, his fans loved him all the same. Helping him and the rest of AOMG become world wide, was what Nari truly wanted.

It was during one of their Skype sessions that Nari noticed darker than normal rings under Simon D's eyes. He then explained that Jay Park and Loco were sick. He predicted that towards the end of the tour, that sickness would get him too. What Simon D didn't know was how sick he'd get and the flu was the last thing expected. On the flight home from the States, Jay Park, Loco and Gray were no longer sick, but Simon D was. He mostly slept.

Gray checked his forehead, "he's burning up. This isn't just a cold."

"Anyone notice when's the last time he ate or drank something?" Jay asked, his concern growing and overriding his own tired mind.

Loco and Gray shook their heads, neither could remember. "As soon as he sat down, Simon fell asleep."

"He complained that it was cold on board," Loco added.

"Guess after we land, I'll take him to the hospital, just to make sure it's nothing serious."

Gray added, "don't forget to call Nari, she'll be waiting at your place for him."

"I don't want to worry her. I'll tell her what's going on after I hear from the doctors," Jay sighed.

After they landed, the car driven by Hep, that was waiting to pick up Jay Park and take him home, was re-routed to the Hospital in Seoul. Simon D woke up when Jay Park and Hep, helped him into the emergency room. The nurse didn't like how high his fever was and they took him to see a doctor immediately. Jay Park and Hep had to wait until the tests were done. Simon D slept through it all, including having an IV put in his arm, to replenish fluids.

"We're going to keep him overnight, because even though it's just the flu, his fever is alarmingly high. We have your number Mr. Park and if anything changes we'll contact you."