Chapter 11 - What happens now?

After he reunion, Steve and Bucky made their way back to their home, their fingers interlocked with each other.
Once they got home, Bucky collapsed onto the sofa whilst Steve put some pizza in the oven.
"Well that was a hectic day" smirks Bucky.
"No kidding" replies Steve.
Bucky pushes himself up from the sofa and asked Steve what he wanted to watch. They agreed on Disney's Frozen. They both sat back down on the sofa, Steve bringing the pizza and they sang along to Frozen whilst eating.
When they had finished eating and Frozen had finished, Bucky got up and went to wash the dishes. Steve followed him and stood behind Bucky, wrapping his arms around his waist whilst Bucky carries on washing up. He rests his chin on his shoulder and Steve whispers "I love you so d*** much".
"I love you to Steve" Bucky replies, finishing up and putting to dishes away.
Bucky turns around to face Steve and they share a deep, meaningful kiss. They stand there for a few minutes, Steve playing with Bucky's hair and Bucky's arms around Steve's waist, holding him tightly.
"Can I ask you a question?" Steve asked in the few breaths he gained between each kiss.
"Of course Stevie, what is it?" Bucky replied, pushing Steve away, his hands on his shoulders and looking straight into Steve's eyes with a concerned look on his face.
"What's gonna happen to Sam?" Steve hummed quietly,
"You had to ruin the moment, didn't you Steve?" Bucky answered with a chuckle whilst turning around to put the kettle on.
Steve gave a sad smile to Bucky. "Seriously though, he was still my friend, he was just tryna' help me."
"By taking the best thing that ever happened to you away from you?" Bucky gave Steve a subtle wink, "but honestly, he's just gonna be taken in for questioning about his deal with HYDRA, and once we found out what connection he has with them, that's when we decide what will happen to him."
Steve let out a quiet sigh and murmured the word 'ok' under his breath. He began to saunter off when Bucky grabbed him around the waist and pulled him back,
"Don't worry baby, he will be okay," Bucky kissed Steve's forehead, "I promise you."
Steve looked into Bucky's eyes before kissing him once more on the lips, and wandering off to the sofa, grabbing his notebook and pencil.
The kettle whistled and Bucky got his coffee and sat down next to Steve, placing his cup on the table by the side of the sofa.
Steve was sat loosely curled up in the corner, drawing himself and Bucky running beside Sam whilst saying "on your left" and "on your right".
Bucky leaned over and rested his head on Steve's chest as he stretched his legs out on the coffee table in front of them.
"Damn I wish I could draw like you." He said, watching Steve draw the minor details onto Bucky and Sam's face.
Bucky turned on the TV onto 'You've been framed', Steve still drawing, and after about half an hour, Bucky had curled right up to Steve, and was now fast asleep.
He kissed him on his forehead before resting his head on top of Bucky's.
"I hope you were right about Sam..." Steve whispered in a concerned voice before drifting off to his dreams.