Ayato Sakamaki • тяαρρε∂ •

'He doesn't give a hard-banging frick about anyone's feelings' Well, those were the precise words to outline his nature. His verdant eyes invariably held apathy and mischievousness. His pallid features mostly, had the sadistic appearance.

A devilish smirk would be shown on his lips, when he saw (Name) suffer and plead for freedom. He manipulated her like a marionette, attached with frail strings. Slowly, those strings would soon snap, and she'd fall, lifeless. He persecuted her like no other, not just physically but, emotionally as-well. Of course, it amused him, that he'd never stop. Fortunately, (Name)'s blood wasn't extracted, yet. Probably, because he would be reserving it for the correct time.

The slightest touch of his freezing hands against her wrists, that were mainly a shade of vivid cerise, stirred twitches through her nerves. Her acute form was bruised, crushed and injured, but not a single drop of ruby blood would be in view. Either she was trembling and quivering in pain or in fear. Not daring to utter a single word, as it would only irritate Ayato. Her gaze never meeting his orbs, though he was directly staring at her impressions. "Pathetic..." He murmured.
She was a bit contended, as she felt Ayato's grip grow feeble. Leisurely, he removed his hands from her wrists, that were held above her head. And exited the room, while closing the anemic door behind him. Giving off a subdued clicking sound, that indicated he locked it. (Name) dropped to her knees, Her torso directly faced the ground, while her fists obtained balance so, she wouldn't drop whole. But miserably failed, collapsing entirely. She was in her frailest form, twitching and her heart was palpitating rapidly.

Ayato kept every sharp equipment or instrument away from the room. Just so, the room she is held in, has a bed, that's it. No windows or any other way to escape this.. hellhole. The walls are concrete, she's no match for them. The only..only way to escape is the damned door. But, The keys are occupied by him. No hope, no escape.

But, a small smile formed on her chapped lips, as she slowly opened her fists, to reveal a small safety pin. Discovering that, mostly Ayato has these in his pockets. And she slipped it into her stuttering hands. Her heart fluttered as she thought of freedom and liberty. Drearily, (Name) stood up, her gaze fixated on the door frame, clutching the small safety pin in her fingers. She reached the door, steadying her breath. (Name) inserted it in the lock set, twisting and turning it. She has done this often, before this happened. Therefore, she can open it with ease. The lock gave off a soft click..

It opened... she widened it as little as possible, adequate for her body to slip through. And closed it, soundlessly.

The hallway was dark and eerie, odd silence surrounded her. The mansion was like a maze, (Name) tried her best to tiptoe her way through the mansion. Her breathing increased with each step, getting closer and closer to freedom. She fiddled with the pin in her fingers, her mind was affixed on searching for the main door, nothing else. The mansion was elegant, and very much organized, too bad it was in the hands of this monster.

She felt a sharp pain tack through her index finger. She glanced at it and saw crimson blood dribbling down her finger. She was floundering with the pin, it pierced deep in her skin. The blood was pouring to the ground now, her feet begged her to run as fast as she could. The scent of her blood, would attract Ayato. She dropped the bloody pin, that made a scattering sound when it hit the concrete ground. She sprinted through the darkness, leaving droplets of blood behind her. The only way now, is to get run, fast.

(Name) bumped into something large, and hard. Her hand observed the thing, it was a door. The main door? She saw sunlight peering through the small keyhole. Her hand moved to the door knob, slowly turning it.

It didn't budge, It was locked. Of course it would be locked. (Name) just has to unlock this door with the pin, again. She searched for it, Her hand, moving here and there, desperately. She recalled, she dropped it there and then without noticing....

Now there's no way. She already heard the echoing of his footsteps, coming her way. His sheer chuckle pierced her ears. She shook her head, hopelessly. She was on the verge of freedom...

Ayato gripped her finger, on which her ruby blood was smeared. He inhaled the sweet scent of the blood, that filled his nostrils and watered his mouth.
He minimally licked it, "Ah, you kept this away from yours truly?" He said, "Now take responsibility for what you did". His keen teeth began tearing into her dry skin, on her neck. Flicking his tongue over her blood, he drenched her.

Her strings snapped and the marionette fell.