Laito Sakamaki • мαgι¢ •

His viridian orbs, intensely staring at (Name) made her feel extremely uncomfortable. The loud gleeful laughs and shouts of the children, the chattering of the people wasn't enough to distract her from it.

She came to the carnival to enjoy, not to feel creeped out, well atleast that's what her friend (F/n) said. (Name) squeezed (F/n)'s hand, catching her attention, she slightly pointed to the gorgeous green hued teen, standing behind the crowd.

"Do you see that dude over there?" (Name) said in a low voice.

(F/n) slightly nodded in response.

"He keeps staring at me.." (Name) continued to whisper.

Her friend chuckled, placing a hand on her shoulder "Well he's pretty cute. I suppose you could go 'talk' to him" She gave her a subtle wink.

(Name) raised her voice, still whispering. "Shut up! your a nut-case!" Her cheeks were a light shade of vivid red.

"Oh-oh! You're-blushing!" (F/n) attempted to say between her loud laughs.

(Name) aggressively pinched her arm, her features twisted into a scowl. But soon her anger melted, replaced by fear when her orbs caught the similar sight of that russet hair-ed teen, his viridian orbs flashed, a smirk dangling on his lips. He looked seductively straight at (Name).

She immediately clutched (F/n)'s shoulders, which were still shaking from laughter.

"P-Pleas-" (Name) was interrupted by another voice, "Follow me, down to hell. It's magic, you'll see!" The male's voice was in a singful tone, a rather sweet one too.

(Name)'s eyes shot up to the source of the voice, which led to a large wooden stage, on which a male was standing. His face was concealed with a mask, but (Name) could make out he had pale skin. He wore a beautiful fedora hat, with a red ribbon tied around it. His black leather sweater was unzipped, revealing a white buttoned shirt inside. She felt (F/n) grab her wrist and pull her towards the stage, where already people were gathering. A groan decamped (Name)'s lips in protest.

"Just-after this we can go home.." (F/n) said in a stubborn manner.

"F-Fine.." (Name) said, while she averted her head to where the teen was standing, to her surprise, he was gone. (Name) didn't know whether to be happy and enjoy, be curious and check, or be afraid and stay.

The male was performing loads of tricks, but (Name) rolled her eyes on each one. She knew it was the work of hands, she wasn't a kid now, who'd be cheerful and excited when they saw a magic trick, well atleast not now, she's grown up. Apparently, people found it to be fun, the place was flocked with them, around the wooden stage.

"Ah Fair lady, would you like to volunteer for our next magic trick?" The male questionened in a crooning voice, slightly leaning forward, extending a hand towards (Name).

Her heart skipped a beat, she never liked any attention and here she was, the crowd's eyes on her form. (F/n) nudged her shoulder, which caused her to be pushed forward, towards his hand. Trembling, (Name) reluctantly reached out to his hand and accepted it.
'COLD cold..soo cold' she mentally yelled at first touch. The masked-male strongly pulled her up, next to a large box, standing about her size. The male's freezing grasp still on her hand, he led her right inside the dark blue box. Her heart was in her mouth, as he closed the door, leaving her to be engulfed in darkness.

Thank god, atleast she could hear, Hear the cheering of the crowd.

"Follow me, down to hell! It's magic, You see?!" After that, everything went silent, as if the whole carnival was filled with vacancy. (Name)'s brows knitted together in confusion, where did they all go?

She pressed her ear against the door.

Quiet.

The nauseous feeling came kicking in. Firstly, it was completely dark. Second, she couldn't hear a thing. She couldn't think of any reason to NOT be afraid.

Couldn't handle the palpitating of her heart, the yearning to get out of the box, but she was too afraid of what she might find and she was inquisitive too. She felt the walls closing on her, sucking her every breath.

She abruptly raised her hand to bang on the door, as her knuckles were about to hit the wooden surface, the door opened itself. This wasn't the place, this wasn't the carnival at all! It was a room.

A room? how the hell did she get here? The light was dim, she could make out the features of the room though. She was completely alone here, right?

Wrong.

She could feel a familiar vibe, the familiar sensation that a pair of eyes were watching her. She swirled around, which was a big mistake. Her mind exploded when she locked her orbs with that green hued male. Too frightened to move, heck she couldn't even speak.

"Aha (Name)-chan, why so confused and scared?" In a brisk, he appeared infront of (Name), his tall height towering over her.

Her dilated pupils stared in terror, her figure vividly quivering. His hand snaked around her waist, rigidly tugging her closer, while his other hand caressed her pale cheek.

"Oh (Name)-chan, how much I've been longing to hold your body in my arms, to kiss your lips, to keep you in my embrace forever". His own cheeks reddened at his statement.

(Name) finally got the courage to move, atleast. A weak attempt, she exerted pressure on his chest to push him away. That only made his grip tighten.

"Oh, you look excited!" he carolled.

"W-who are you? Wh-what do you w-want from m-me?". (Name)'s voice quavered.

He leisurely inclined towards her ear,"I don't want anything from you..I want you, I'm your one and only lover".

Without anticipation he immediately sealed his aching lips with hers.