Azusa Mukami • ᗷEᒪOᐯEᗪ •

It was unexpected. You weren't really accustomed to these kinds of things. The kind of things that'd make your heart race at the speed of a runaway train, going faster and faster by the second. The things which made your heart and soul enliven with merriment. The things that most of the people inevitably desired and you did too, as much as you were embarrassed to admit.

Yes, you fell in deep love. And by deep, it means very deep. He was the culprit of your stolen heart and he deceived your very hopes and dreams right from the start.

Every single time, you lay your eyes on him, he somehow makes you go crazier.

Your phone gallery is full of his darling cute pictures, of his embarrassing moments, of his cute moments, of his confused moments, of his every small moment.

Small little letters and flowers fill his locker, they are your letters and flowers you give him every day In high hopes of being felt for the same way but, he'd always delude you again and again without even knowing of the fire blazing in the pit of your chest, you want to extinguish so badly.

You open your own locker with hopes of letters and flowers, from your crush, cascading out of it but, it never happens and it never will and you know it, it's just too good to be true.

Sometimes the thought of being too obsessive buzzes through your mind like electricity for a few seconds but, you shake it off. After-all, you just don't have that much courage to approach him and that is why, you're just his 'Secret Admirer'.

All the colors seem to fade away from your surroundings, except for him when he's in your line of sight. He's the sole person who shines brightly in your eyes.

Your (E/c) orbs were fixated on him from the corner of your eye as you stood adjacent to him, his locker was near yours, the biggest advantage of all. Pretending to get your necessities from your locker, you tried to control your idiotic, stubborn smile and your immensely out of control heart beat as Azusa found another love letter in his locker, which was from you obviously. This time you expressed every little, single thing about your feelings to him. You watched his aspects, his reaction and his expression while he read your hand-written words. His face was emotionless, though. The thing about him was the fact that he never showed his feelings externally and that was one reason from a million you loved him.

Naturally, he couldn't control his inner temperature, ensuing a barely visible hue of red adorning his pale cheeks which made the insane butterflies in your stomach fly in tornadoes.

Math class is never boring for you and it never will be, it's most likely heaven, because of the obvious reason....He's there too.

You don't listen to the teacher droning, you don't concentrate on your work, you're just simply either staring at your beloved or you're lost in your lovey dovey thoughts. Thoughts that infused you with pure glee. Opening your eyes to see his adorable, sleeping face everyday as he'd have you emobossomed in his arms. Continuously, you'd show devotion and love for each other every single moment through stolen kisses and elongated embraces for the rest of your lives.

As you sat beside the window, coldness emanated from it's surface while you caught the sight of droplets of water trailing down, followed by one another until the beads of the rain were dancing racing each other. The ends of your lips tugged downwards into a small frown, not knowing of the weather, you weren't carrying an umbrella with you.

School had ended and the downpour still continued, intensely, forcing you to stay under the roof as you sat idle on the porch with your icy fingers extended, catching the chilly raindrops. The whole school was filled with vacancy by now.

"(Name).."

Every single fiber in your body began to scream with alarm and none of your muscles were able to move from their positions. That voice was so familiar, the only voice you barely heard but, you loved to hear it. Your beloved's voice, Azusa... But, the thing that mattered was, you never told him your name.

Your widened eyes still stared at the ground as rain splashed and spattered against it, recklessly. Out of the blue, Something icy cold was touching the side of your cheek that caused shivers to bustle inside your body, thoroughly. His fingers, that you wanted to entwine with for a long time were sitting on your cheek.

"..You...like me..?" At his instantaneous question, the heart that was pounding against your chest immensely had stopped beating. You could sense his closeness, he was on his knees sitting right beside and behind you.

" That makes me....really happy.." The hitched breath in your lungs was finally expelled. Disbelief and shock over-flowed your mind as your (E/c) orbs reluctantly averted to be locked with silvery ones, which were seemingly clouded with affection and love.

By now, his arm was completely hung around your shoulder, "Your little letters....and gifts....gave me...bliss." His words were lightly muffled as he nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck, drawing in your sweet, mouth-watering scent. This action alone felt like many facile needles were simultaneously being pinned into your whole body.

You noticed a sharp, unpleasant pain coming from a spot on your arm as you perceived Azusa's hand pressing a small knife there.

"Now...it's my turn...to return the bliss...please."