Chapter 16 - Not on My Watch

*Tey P.O.V*

I don't know how much time I have left in this bitch. I love my wife, I love my kids. I love my family & friends. I just want them all to know that. I love them so much. God please help me.

*Kae P.O.V*

We make it to Miami & head straight to Chris' Miami beach house. I still remember the gate code so we get in on time.

"TEY !!!!!" I scream looking around in a daze. This house is so big, I don't even know where to start "TEY!" It's all made of glass, tall glass walls with a beach view. A big living room entrance with an island kitchen. A couch near the back glass wall & a glass coffee table in front of it. In addition there is a big flat screen on the wall hooked up to an Xbox console. Back stairs that lead to the downstairs bar & garage and upstairs stairs to the bedroom "TEY!!!"

"Hey shhhhh!" Raul says "I hear people coming !"
I hear footsteps coming from the back. I pull both of them behind the couch near the glass wall & we hide.

"I hope that bitch freezes to death!" I hear Chris say drinking a bottle of Hennessy & has a joint in his hand.

"Man how are we gonna get rid of the body though" big dog days sitting on the couch moving it an inch or so. "You know big boy ain no killer"

"Man .. Let me take car of that. I've been around the illest killers in jail. I mean it can't be that hard ! And plus you know who I am? Chris motherfucking brown!" He shrugs & smirks then sits on the couch next to big dog. "Now let's go back to playing 2k"

I look over at Raul & Cyn & mouthed 'take out your phones & put them on silent'. They both put them on silent & I add them to a group chat.

Kae

I know where she is

Raul

Where?

Kae

He said freeze .. There's a freezer in the bar. A human size freezer

Cyn

We need to get her before it's too late !

Kae

Follow my lead.

I crawl to the landing of the stairs that lead downstairs & slowly make my way down the stairs, praying there aren't any creaks or alarming sounds. Raul & Cyn follow right behind me doing the same precautionary measures.

We walk a few feet to the back of the bar to the freezer "Alright this is it!" I say

I open the latch & try my best to pry it open. They both help me. It opens a with a shhhhhh sound & I see my beautiful wife looking like an ice pop

"TEY!!" I say rushing to her, hugging her tightly crying. " I'm sorry" I cry. She looks at me all pale, icicles forming on her body.

Raul carries her out the freezer & puts her on the pool table. I put my jacket on her & Raul gives her his sweater along with Cyn's scarf. "Baby" I put my hands on her face looking in her eyes

"I ... I .. I told that son of a bitch I wouldn't die" she tries to crack a smile. I smile back at her & hug her close to me so she gets body heat.

"I love you" I tell her, still holding her close.

All of sudden I hear a slam & a bat hit the ground "Well if it isn't K-Mart" Chris says laughing

Everyone jumps back & looks at him.

"Are you serious dude? Why in the hell would you EVER do this to my wife?" I ask looking him in his eyes

"OH WOAH ! Koala getting bold over there! But your wife? You were suppose to be MINE !" He says raging

"Well I never wanted to be yours!" I say "can't you see I'm happy!"

Big dog walks closer to us as if he was gonna do something "woah big fella, big fella don't come over here" Cyn says taking a step back with Raul.

"Happy happy happy. You left me unhappy ! You left me without a single message, visitation, postcard, no mail! Nothing Koochie. Just left me high & dry" he says "well all that should end now" he laughs viciously. He pulls out a gun. "So who should I start with. The pretty Latina or the FUCKING BITCH !"

I look at everyone. We had a plan just in case something like this happens.

"You know what .." I ask

"What Karate?" He asks still waving the gun

"4 against one isn't fair" I say smiling. I lunge at Chris with my all & knock the gun out of his hand while Raul & Cyn jump on big dog making him out of breath

"I hate you, you disrespectful ass nigga!" I deck him "come to fuck up my shit AGAIN! Well NO! Not this time. You fuck boy ass nigga! Did you really think I'd take YOU back after everything you put me through?" I deck him again "I'm finally happy, with someone who loves & cares about me & I love & care about HER the same. So what if she's her ! She's Teyana fucking Taylor & I'm Karrueche M'F Tran! Not K-mart, Not Koochie, Not Karate, Not Keisha, Not Koala! ITS KARRUECHE !" I slap him & take his gun "fuck ass bitch. You too big fella"

Everyone looks at me stunned asf.

"Let's go" I say

I help Tey get up from the table & carry her to our car outside with help from Raul. We drive off & don't look back

"Thank you guys" I face Cyn & Raul

"No problem!" They both say in unison laughing.

"We going back to Cali Cali" Tey asks "yes we going back" I tell her smiling, running my fingers through her hair.

We get on the jet "good job team" Cyn says laughing holding up her champagne