The Escape

Y/n: your name
F/c: favorite color
2/f/c: Second favorite color
C/n: Creepypasta name
R/c: random color
H/c: hair color

*****************************

This is my first book I ever wrote I hope you like it and if you don't tell me so I can improve it for the next chapter for now bye~

Let's get to the chase my name is y/n and I love the color f/c! I've had a rough past when I was little and I'm still going through it too so nothing has really changed for me. Both my parents hate me and they never wished I existed sometimes they'll hit me for pleasure, but they would never do that to my little brother Damien (you can change the name if you don't like it and he looks like the pic above). Sometimes I get jealous of him since he never suffered the way I suffer, but I'm glad he's safe if he's safe and away from trouble that's all I need to hear. After days flew by my father got drunk and killed my mother I wasn't so sad since she treated me like garbage, but when that happened I was outside my room and I wanted to leave to my room and was going to lock it, but that changed until my "father" looked at me and went running after me since I was next. I moved fast and went inside Damien's room grabbed him and since my dad was drunk he ran slooooow and sometimes falling down the stairs. I giggled at him trying to get up the stairs but I quickly snapped out of it and ran to my room of course with my little brother and locked the door.

After I went to my room I packed all the stuff I needed to survive like money (don't ask where I got it from hehe), clothes like my f/c shirt and black pants since I'm not THAT fashionable and my r/c hoodie but I put it on and my f/c cloak so, I won't be noticed by any kind of people, 2 knives for protection or maybe something else...., and well you get the idea. I peeked through the door to make sure he wasn't there.........The coast was clear. I grabbed my stuff and Damien and went to his room to pack some of his stuff. Once I started packing Damien suddenly asked: "Hey sis where are we going?" I responded and said "We are going somewhere far...FAR away from here where it's safer for you now pass me the blanket and I'll tell you what you do after that got it?" "Yes big sissy" Damien passed me his r/c blanket and he held what it seems to be the teddy bear I gave him for his birthday close to him. Once we were done I peeked through the door again and saw my dad on the floor.......with broken glass in his hand? Oh well. I grabbed my stuff and Damien and went downstairs to the front door and when I was going to open it guess who finally woke up....sleeping beauty himself.....DAD!!! My dad looked furious and went toward me and Damien. I thought quickly grabbed my stuff and held Damien close to me and went charging to my room and locked the door......

I heard footsteps and there was banging on the door.... "OPEN THE DAMN DOOR YOU LITTLE BRAT BEFORE I BARGE IN THERE AND KILL YOU AND YOUR STUPID LITTLE BROTHER" my dad shouted still banging on the door. My little brother said with fear in his eyes "S-sissy I'm s-scared" he was hugging you with tears in his eyes. "Shhhhh don't worry Damien jump on my back and close your eyes everything will be alright I promise, trust me." I hugged him back wiping his tears and he nodded still shaking with fear he jumped on my back and closed his eyes still holding his teddy bear. I grabbed my stuff and Damien's too opened my window, but suddenly my door broke down and there stood my drunk, abusive so called "father". I moved quickly I took hold of Damien and jumped out the window. I thought I was going to die, but I landed safely and perfectly standing there......with no broken bones? But I shook it off and started running towards the woods since I heard my dad was close to me, but when I got deeper into the woods and the last thing I heard from my "father" was " I WILL COME BACK.....BACK FOR YOU AND YOUR BROTHER" !!!!!!! I kept running until it was clear. I set up a small tent and put my sleeping brother and his teddy bear in the tent. I took off my r/c hoodie but still had my cloak on showing some of my h/c hair and revealing some of my faces. I stood up all night watching out for my little brother. Then after awhile, I heard a noise I grabbed my knife and put on my hoodie so my face and hair wasn't revealed and when I went looking for the thing that was making the noise it was.........

OOOHHHHH A CLIFFHANGER WHO WILL IT BE!?!?! Hey sorry if this chapter is too long or too short for you guys but I hoped you still liked it well thanks for reading and I will post chapters everyday sometimes it'll take longer because of school but don't worry about that anyway again hopes you like it and have a nice day bye~