Meeting The Slender Brothers part 1

Y/n: your name
F/c: favorite color
2/f/c: Second favorite color
H/l: hair length
H/c: hair color
F/w: favorite weapon
C/n: Creepypasta name
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Y/n POV

Once I wake up I saw my hair was my normal h/l h/c. But I look around since I felt like something bad is going on. I checked if Damien was up in his bed. He wasn't. I panicked badly. I started pacing around the room trying to think where on earth he was. Then after awhile I stopped and calmed down. Then I went to the bathroom and took a shower, and brushed my teeth. I finally decided to put on my f/c cloak and 2/f/c hoodie. I put my f/w away in a safe spot just in case. I went downstairs ti see BEN and Jeff playing video games. What is up with them and video games? I guessed BEN heard me coming downstairs and he paised the game and looked at me same as Jeff. "Good morning y/n~" "Morning." He looked at me confusingly and said "Why did you put your hoodie on I mean you don't have to hide-" I cut him off " I'm not trying to hide anything! If I was trying to hide something no one would suspect a thing now enough of that have you seen Damien by any chance?" "Nope" said BEN " I think maybe Sally saw him since the last thing they did together was playing with each other last night." Said Jeff " "Ok thank you" I replied then left leaving them confused. I was walking towards Sally's room until I bumped into EJ. "Oh sorry EJ." "No problem- Wait why are you wearing that cloak of yours you look pretty without it." I smiled but he couldn't see it. "Haha really funny EJ but I meed to go to look for Damien he wasn't in bed the last time I remembered.." "oh well I'll come with" "ok EJ whatever you choose." I walked with EJ to Sally's room but I bumped into the proxies "Good morning y/n and sorry for bumping into you" said Masky " No problem Masky "I would love to stay and chat but I need to go" I left with EJ but someone grabbed my wrist I looked at who grabbed my wrist it was Hoodie "Look y/n Slender wants you now" "And I need to go....now" I went loose and got out of his grip ftom my wrist. "This is something he wants to tell you immediately before they come.." "Exactly who is they?" "You'll find out if you go there to see Slender" "Fine I'll go." Oh yea I forgot I can teleport. So I teleported to Slender's office. Slender was pacing around the room I guess he didn't notice me. But i dont have time for this. "Hello earth to slender!!!" " Oh yes sorry child please take a seat" "No tyank you I'm fine. Is this going to take long because I really need to go." " Yes, yes it's just that my brothers are voming here to visit in the next 15 minutes. Also tell me child why are you wearing your cloak and hoodie? If your going to the woods just tell me and I'll send someone with you. But now is not the time." "NO! but hey you never told me you had other brothers!!!" " Yes sorry about that child" He scratched the back of his neck. "But child where are you going in such a rush?" He said " I'm going to look for my brother and yes don't worry I will be able to see your brothers . Now I must go!!" He was about to say something until I teleported to Sally's room. I checked everything. They weren't there. WHERE ARE THEY!?!?!?! Whoa I need to calm down. I teleported to my room abd there was Damien and Sally playing with each other and Charlie in my bed. "Good morning sissy! Where were you!! Me and Sally were waiting for you." Damien said. " Where were you!!! I was looking all over for you, you got me worried sick! Also Slender's brothers are coming to visit so get ready!" I said " I didn't know Slender had brothers?!?!!" "Me either" " Hey sissy why are you wearing your cloak and hoodie? I want to see my sisters face again please!!!" "No!" "Pretty please Ms.y/n I promise that we both won't bother you anymore!" Sally said "F-fine" I took off my cloak and hoodie. "Wings! Wings! Wings!" They chanted. "Ok.." My white feathered wings were sticking out. "There." They looked at me in amazment. "You look so pretty sissy!!" Damien said "Yes you do Ms. Y/n!! You look so pretty even you're hair..amd clothes are changing!?!?!" "Oh not again!!" This time my clothes change into some type of black assasin clothes but my f/c cloak and 2/f/c hoodie was still on. And my hair changed with streaks of f/c hair this time. "Woooooww..." Both of them at the same time. I sware I have go get used to this. I felt 3 presences....probably Slender's brothers I hid my wings. "Awww why did you put them away?" Damien said "Because Slender's brothers are here come here and hold my hand I'll teleport us to the living room" Both Sally and Damien held my hand "Thats means you too Charlie!!" "Fine" He said and held on to Sally's hand. And I teleported all of us to the living room where I saw.......

Sorry if this was short my roses...but I don't think anyone else would read any of my chapters...oh well....Anyway I hope you liked this chapter if not tell me why and how I can change it until next time....