The Special Gift

Y/n: your name
F/c: favorite color
2/f/c: second favorite color
F/w: favorite weapon
E/c: eye color
H/l: hair length
H/c: hair color
C/n: creepypasta name
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thank you so much for 1.03K!! I really appreciate it! Thank you!!

Y/n POV

I bumped into....Sally! "Oh I'm sorry D-..........Ms.Y/N!?!?!?!" Sally said "The one and only!!" I said She hugged me so tight I couldn't even breathe "S-sally.......can't..........breathe....." I tried saying and she said "Oh I'm sorry! I just missed you to much!!!! Without you everyone has been acting so differently when you died..... but now that I see you here everything is much better and if your wondering you've been out for 6 months and today is Damien's birthday!!!! Everyone is downstairs waiting for him since I remembered!!! I already gave him his gift you already did to!!!" She said while she let me go to catch to my breathe.  Wait when did I?..... "Wait when did I give him his gift I feel so ashamed that I have nothing to give him..." I said "You shouldn't be ashamed of anything!!! You saved Damien's and my life for yours and the gift I was talking about is you your the special gift that everyone wants to see!" Sally said I smiled at that "But I didn't want to be rude at first but what happened to you? You look so injured your hands are they ok? Your arms, your eye...are they permanent injuries?" She said I looked down "Hey...can we talk about this in your room Sally? So I can answer all of them but one by one please. Heh." I said looking at her with a smile and she nodded and smiled back. She grabbed my hand and led me to her room. Wow she's very mature now past these 6 months heh hopefully nobody was to worried... She opened her door and when we both entered. She broke the silence "Wait before you tell me anything please change into this please I don't want those clothes to disturb you of the memories...."

"Thank you so much Sally but I always wondered where do uou get these clothes from their really nice! I can't thank you enough!" I said "You don't need thank me for anything I need to thank you for saving my life and Damien's

"Thank you so much Sally but I always wondered where do uou get these clothes from their really nice! I can't thank you enough!" I said "You don't need thank me for anything I need to thank you for saving my life and Damien's. ..speaking of which he was in there...DID HE SEE YOU!?!" "WOAH THERE calm down I thought we were going to talk after I change out of these clothes!!" I said with wide grin she pouted "hmph" she said I just giggled and went in her bathroom and changed. I went out and put my old clothing in the trash can. Don't want to remember that EVER. "Now that your out Ms. Y/n SPILL THE BEANS!!! Tell me everything please then I can tell you what happened here plleaaaase" She said with puppy eyes "Ok ok how can I say no to that face...fine ok well then it all started like this....." I began saying...

~Time skip when you and Sally stop talking to each other and no it didn't take long~

"So technically you don't know if those marks are permanent?!?" She said "No I don't but probably they are...but I'll get used to it. There is always a twist in everything!" I said She nodded "Oh!! Yes um Ms.y/n! I-" I cut her off "You know you don't have to be so formal Sally either call me c/n or just y/n. Sorry for interrupting you though!" She said "No don't worry about Ms.- I mean c/n. I was saying that I planned out a little surprise party for Damien (Cough Dally cough) !! And since that your here can you help me since some people people participated some people are just locked in their room and hopefully will come down if they see your here! But I guess if you don't want to it's-" I cut her off "I'll be glad to so it but may I ask who's helping you?" "YAY!!! Also Splender, Trender, Slender, Smile dog, and the proxies are down there! But they are still sad even Splender! He looks like he lost all of his color!" She said somewhat in a sad voice. I frowned when she said that... it's all my fault that they were sad...I wish they would've been happy all I want them is to be happy. .....I guess I failed... "Hey cheer up! Let's just get down but then I have to leave you to stall Damien from coming down!" She said then she smiled and I smiled back she's right I can't be sad now! I have to cheer up for everyone! Hopefully no one will say anything about all the scars, bruises and bandages... She grabbed my hand and we went downstairs quietly no trying to make a sound. She then whispered to me "Hey you go on I'll go to Damien before all the commotion starts up!!" I nodded then she went back up stairs. I still went downstairs and hid myself but I saw evetyone that Sally said was here..she was right Splender does look like he lost all his color..everyone seems so gloomy it was so silent I could even hear crickets!! Everything looked so beautiful but they needed some help so I jumped out of my hiding spot. I cleared my throat and  said "You shouldn't be all gloomy in a birthday!! You should be happy!! Have fun!!" All eyes were on me everyone looked at me withwide eyes "Well then now that I have your attention where should I help?" I said with excitement Smile dog ran up to me and jumped on me and I fell down then he took his chance and licked my face "I missed you to smile dog!" And I got up and dusted my self while a stampede of friends came running toward me and gave me a hug but it was no ordinary hug it was a bear hug literally I felt like a bear hugged me! I hugged all of them back of course. And then they let go and I smiled wow I didn't expect it to be this calm....then I was surrounded by questions....spoke to soon...."WOAH WOAH One at a time people!?!" I said everyone stopped and backed up I guess to see the scars and bruises or hopefully their just giving me space. "Child what happened to you?" Slender asked "Yeah you look more injured then the last time we saw you." Masky said "D-do you f-f-feel alright?" Toby asked "Well then I have a lot to explain but not right now we need to finish this party up and I'll tell you also it's really good seeing everyone here I missed all of you!" I said They all smiled I saw everyone with a smile on their face. Splender looks like he got his color back and everyone stopped being so gloomy and we all got back to work.