Memories

Y/n: your name
F/c: favorite color
2/f/c: second favorite color
F/w: favorite weapon
H/l: hair length
H/c: hair color
E/c: eye color
C/n: creepypasta name
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Y/n POV

It all turned black and it was like I got sucked into the darkness. All I remember is that my parents were there making a deal with demons to save me and Damien. Then there was a new memory that came up. This time my two parents were there with me. But my dad was doing something like some kind of spell to me and Damien while my mom just watched. The demons were gone and while they were doing that kind of spell me and Damien were unconscious. And once it was done dad snapped his fingers and I woke up. He looked at me in disgust. "Go to your room you brat" I nooded my head in fear.....I think they put a spell on me and Damien to forget all the good memories with my real parents those were just two stupid demons controlling them....but I always wondered why father killed mother if both of them were demon partners? Hmmm that still remains a mystery but right now that doesn't matter. I just wish I can stop that from happening....why did I have to be so weak I know I was little but I should've at least would've done something!!!! But I guess I'm a but happy that happened because if that never happened I would've never met the creepypastas! I do miss them very much especially my little Damien and Sally. Everyone there was my family. Well I should say my new family hopefully they aren't to worried or that I might be dead. Well at least I know that Damien is safe and sound with the people I trust. After that memory came by then there were the memories when my mom or dad beat me up I had to sit through the whole thing I wish I never had to see those stupid memories but I guess they never leave you alone the good memories always leave but that pain always come back and always haunt you for as long as you live. After all the pain left there was the memory when I met all of them. Heh I still feel sorry for what I did to the proxies but hey I mean I had to use defense! And all the good memories when I met all of them, when I sang to Sally and Damien but everyone else was hearing me, when I met the Slender brothers, going to places with Offender, finding Splender spying on us...heh. When I had to wear a dress for a tea party that Sally set up for me. Then the last memory came when I was coming face to face with that son of a demon. I saw all through it and what I didn't notice was that I was crying through the whole thing ever since the memories started. I miss them I really do I can't die now and leave them I want them by my side having fun with them but I think my time is over.....Then everything turned white......

Sally POV

It's been 6 month since y/n has been gone. And Damien just can't let her go. He isn't the the same anymore. Every time I ask him if he wants to go out to our secret spot where me , Damien and y/n used to go or play tea party with me he just says no. He even rejects whenever anyone asks him if he wants to eat. Slendy says that if she doesn't wake up in the next 2 weeks we are going to have to bury her in the grave. When Slendy said that Damien has always been locked in with y/n. I miss him. He's even been acting a bit strange lately since he never gets out of that room. But today I'm going up to him one way or another I can't just stay here and watch him get locked up in there with no food he'll die as well!!! So I went up to the room y/n was in with Damien. Good thing they moved her to their room or else where would Ej sleep? And I knocked at the door. "Hey...Damien please let me in." I said but he didn't say anything and that got me worried. "Come on Damien please open up I promise I don't have anyone with me and I won't bother you anymore I just can't stand that your being locked up in there with no food or water just please open up...let me help!" I yelled and finally he responded "I don't need anyone's help I'm fine I want to be alone so why don't you do me a favor and leave me alone!!! I don't want to leave her side I thought you would understand but I guess not." He said "I do understand Damien just please open up I won't take you away from her I promise!!!" I said "You swear you won't take me away from her!" He yelled "I swear!!" I yelled back and then I heard footsteps coming to the door but I know the footsteps sounded hesitant but then he opened the door a crack and he left back to the place he was. I went inside and closed the door behind me. I saw him he looked so fragile and hurt. He had bags under his eyes, his hair messy as ever and he was hugging his teddy bear that y/n gave him when it was his birthday....speaking of which isn't today his birthday!?!? I went running up to him and hugged him with tears in my eyes. It hurt that I had to see him like this I just can't stand that he looks so hurt! And he hugged back crying on my shoulder. "I missed you Damien also happy birthday!" I said He cryed even more "Y-you r-remebered!" "Of course when would I ever forget also I'll be right back!" I said while I left him there in his room. I went running to my room and trying to find the present I always kept for him for his birthday. And some food and water. And I left running to his room. "OK I'm back Damien sorry I left I just wanted to give you this Happy birthday!!!!!" I gave him his present and put food and water in table for him. He opened it and it was......