Chapter 1: Capture

I awoke on a metal bed, my head spinning and my body sore, I groaned at the pain on the back of my head. I had a scar there from when I was 5(no joke). I touched it gently and I felt a metal plate. "No,no,no,no,no, what did they do to me" I spoke to myself. I looked around the room I was in to see if there's an exit. The room was full of red lights with an eerie feeling. I exited the room to a large hallway with flashing lights. "I must've triggered an alarm, Damn it!" I told myself. I hear heavy footsteps coming from the left and right side of the halls. I was scared, luckily, their were vents bug enough for me to hide in. I opened one on the right with ease and tucked my body in there. The footsteps become harder and louder until I see 3 pairs of legs pass by my vent. They don't seem to see me, I thought to myself . The vent leads to the room I woke up in. I crawled to that room and saw 3 humanoid creatures conversing with a series of clicks and growls. My heart stopped. I recognize that sound. I need to get out of here. I tried to see if there was a way to escape, but that thought was passed possible. I heard a rapid beeping sound coming from the room. I hear the footsteps coming to my vent. I could barely breath. I heard a grunting sound and I blacked out.