Authors Input - Please Read

Hello reader. If you have read the summary of the book then you will know that this is a Seth Clearwater Fanfiction. To suit this book, a few small things have been changed that you will discover whilst reading through. The most prominent changes being the addition of Farren Call to the Call family along with a known Biological father for Embry. In the original series, Embry's father was unknown and presumed to be one of the other shifter's fathers so I added in George Call who will be both Farren and Embry's father. Please be patient if my uploading schedule is slow. I will do my best to upload regularly.  

On another note, I myself am not Native American. Actually I am Australian and writing this fanfiction has required a few bits of research of the area. If you find anything offensive or inaccurate, please let me know. I love learning about all the different cultures and tribes and the last thing I want is to have something that will upset anyone in my story. 

It is also important to note that the origin of the Quileute Tribe in the Twilight Saga is fictions. 

The Quiletute people are not.

If you would like to learn more about their tribe, have a browse on their official website; (LINK: http://www.quileutenation.org/culture/history)

Thank you for reading my fanfiction. 

Love Chickalee XOX

Disclaimer: The Twilight Saga and all characters involved belong to Stephenie Meyer. I claim no ownership.