Chapter 1

Hannah's POV
"Hey oh Stereo." My sister belted out at the top of her lungs. She was bouncing on my newly made bed, creases all over my purple doona.
I sat my bottom on the carpet floor and plugged my fingers into my ear. Her obsession with In Stereo was disgusting and most of all, let's just say, her singing was crap.
When she looked like she'd just about finished the song, I took my pulled my fingers out in relief, only to hear her cry out, "SHE'S ROCK AND ROLL TO ME!!!!".
I crumpled to the floor.
"My eardrums," I cried dramatically. "Grace...stoooppppp. I'm dying!!!!" I moaned.

"I can't freaking help it!! In Stereo is touring Melbourne tomorrow!! I would actually no jokes die if I met them." She squealed into me ear. Ouch.
"All the more reasons why you shouldn't go. You'll probably end up dead on the floor and I probably won't have my little sister with me anymore." I pleaded.
"I'm going and that's that. And by the way, mum said you've got to come with me and 'supervise' me. Just make sure that you're at least a five metres distance away from me." She grinned at me. What...a bitch.
She bounded out of my room to get ready for school.
Oh. Right.
School. Yay.
~
"I call shotgun!!!"
Grace sped past me and jumped into the front seat of our blue four wheel drive. Buckling her seatbelt, she smiled cheekily at me and showed the finger.
As I said. Bitch.

I buckled my seatbelt in the back seat. When the car engine started, the music started playing through the radio, and In Stereo's 'The Speed of Sound' started playing, Grace started to open her mouth to sing.Oh, sorry, not sing, scream.
I reached through the middle seat and clapped one hand over her mouth and used my other hand to change the radio station.
"No matter how hard I'm trying to, I want you all to myself."
I relaxed back in my seat. Gomez was always my favourite.
"But I hate Sele...." Grace started to whine.
"Grace Elise Jackson, if you dare finish that sentence, I will rip off all the In Stereo posters in your room and shove them up your arse."
She shut up immediately.
"Hannah, mind your language honey," Mum called from the front.
Having an idea, I wound my window down and stuck my head out the window.
"FUCK MY LANGUAGE." I laughed.
~~~~~
Chris' POV
I woke up to Jakob slapping my face with his hands.
"Bro." Slap."Bro" Slap. "Wake" Slap. "Up" Slap.
I groaned, pulled my pillow over my head, face my head into the bed and pulled the pillow over my head.
"Let me handle this." I heard Ethan whisper.
I smirked. Nothing they said would make me wake up his time.
"I'm calling your mum."
My eyes popped wide open.
I bolted out of my warm bed.
"Okay lads. Time to do stuff. See the world of Melbourne." I yelped cheerily.
Jakob and Ethan snickered and started whispering among themselves while pointing at me and glancing over.
Then giving an extra toothy smile, Jakob marched towards me.
"SINCE, you were the last one to get your ass off the bed, you will be the one to get us snacks for our movie later."
"But I don't want t......."
"Too bad mate. Make sure I don't use the mum threat again." Ethan chirped in.
"Go away Ethan."

My dark blue hoodie and black sunglasses were my usual form of disguise. A five minute walk to the bypass could turn to an hour trip due to fans stopping me or the other boys asking for autographs or pictures.

I managed to get out of the store without anyone spotting me. My hands holding three bags of Smith chips, Marvellous Creations choclate bars, three bottles of Coke, lolly snakes and other goodies. I pulled up my sunnies as I got into a shady area. Walking around the corner to the hotel, I crashed into a party of girls.
"Sorry," they all said in a flat voice. Leaving me on the floor, they left and went back to their gossip. One girl helped me pick up my bags.
"Oh my God, I'm so sorry about them.Their not usually this ru...."
She looked at my face and her eyes grew wide.
"OH MY GOD GIRLS IT'S CHRIS LANZON!!! I'M GOING TO YOUR CONCERT TOMORROW AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU. CAN YOU SIGN MY HOODIE. OH MY G....."
Her voice was drowned out as her group of friends pushed in front of her more excited than her and taking selfies and pictures of me.
This was a big crowd of people and I couldn't do this without the boys. I had an idea.
"LOOK IT'S JAKOB AND ETHAN!!" I pointed to the bypass.
They ran screaming to the convenient store. Worked like a charm. Which proved my theory that everyone loves Jakob and Ethan more than me.

I ran into a few more people along the way but they weren't as crazy. I was nearly back at the hotel. But I heard a sweet voice trying to be a rebel.

" FUCK MY LANGUAGE." A voice shouted from somewhere.
I turned around to see a blue four wheel drive. Out of one of the back windows, a girl with nearly black hair and tanned skin. She saw me immediately and the smile wiped off her face. It wasn't shock or admiration or excitement. Just a look of boredom. She wound the window up.

That was it. No screaming, no shouting my name, no phones or cameras clicking, just absolutely nothing.

a/n: Hey guys. I promise that I will update soon. My friend Khali also writes great In Stereo stories. Go check her books khali_paterakis. Don't forget to vote.