Chapter 2

Hannah's POV
My blood ran cold. I had seen too many posters in Grace's room to know that the boy that was looking at me was THE Chris Lanzon.
My laughter faded away and I couldn't help but feel like I was just meeting another ordinary boy. I pulled my head in and wound up the window as I looked out the back window and saw the outline of his fit body getting further and further away from me.
"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT YOUR LANGUAGE??!?!?!"
~
As I walked into the school past the big blue gates and to my locker area. All the girls from all different social groups were gathered together, talking like there was no end about........a concert.
I was turning my lock for my combination as I tried picking up some of the words that was being said.
"....can't wait."
"......so hot."
"..front row seats!"
"......In Stereo."
In Stereo again.
Great.

As I trudged to my tutor group, a pair of hands grabbed my shoulders and spun me around.

"OH MY FRICKIN GOD I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE IN STEREO CONCERT TONIGHT. COME WITH ME HANNAH!"
"Piper...your man hands are digging."
"Oh sorry."
I was pretty depressed and disappointed at the moment. My best friend, sadly, also has an obsession with this...average boy band.
She saw the bored look on my face. She picked up her maths book and smiled. And faster then you could say 'WHY', her smile turned into a face of fury.
"WHY." Slap. "THE." Slap. "FUCK." Slap. "DO." Slap. "YOU." Slap. "NOT." Slap. "LIKE. Slap. "THEM."

"Okay first, Piper's maths book isn't Jamie's face's friend. Secondly, I don't hate them. But I don't like them either. Don't ask me why."

*Riiinngg*

"Come on. We're late for tutor."
~
"Lucy?"
"Here."
"Ben?"
No reply.
"Ben?"
The door burst open.
"I'm here! Am I late?"
He glanced around the room just to find everyone staring at him with amused looks.
"I'm late," He answered himself and took a seat.
Miss Havva submitted her roll login or her iPad, then pressed the home button. Her wallpaper, not especially wise for this occasion, was of In Stereo.
All the girls in the class started to gossip again, Miss Havva herself joining the In Stereo chat.
"So who's going to see their concert tonight?" She asked with curiosity,
Every girl raised her hand up in the room and giggled excitedly.
Including me. Minus the giggling and excitement.
The whole class faced their heads towards me.
"Hannah.....don't you um....hate In Stereo?" Mitchell, my friend, asked with confusion.
I gave my one word answer.
"Grace."
"Ohhh." The whole class understood. Grace was probably the most crazy In Stereo fangirl ever. And didn't my classmates know it.
"And by the way, I don't hate them. I just don't like them either."
"But how can y...."
*Riinnggg*
Saved by the bell.
"Have fun at the concert tonight girls." Mis Havva called out.
All the girls squealed in excitement as we all split up into our different classes.
~~~~~
Chris' POV
Why couldn't I stop thinking about the girl in the blue car? She was different from them all. Apart from Lara, but she's my best friend so that's different. She actually seemed to think of me as a normal guy, not some hot singer celebrity.
I tried clearing her out of my mind. My devil conscience took over.
No Chris, you've gotta focus. You've got a concert tonight, and you'll probably mess up if you get distracted. And besides, you might never see her again. So why bother?
But my angel conscience started to fight back.
No Chris, don't listen to yourself. If she makes you think while you were just looking at her, it probably means something.
"But what?"
My devil conscience took over again.
It means nothing. She didn't even give a reaction. She's obviously not into you. And she's one out of seven billion. She never even said anything. YOU never even said anything. She wasn't interested. Stop thinking about her. Think about the concert. She's not that pretty. Let's move on.
"You're right. Sorry Angel. I have to focus, and I'll probably never see her again."
"CHRIS!! Stop talking to yourself again."
"Shut up Jakob!"
~
"Ethan! Did you take my wallet?" I yelled while looking everywhere in our hotel room.
"No bro. I would joke but that's not a joke so no."
"Did Jake?"
"Not a Jake thing. THINK CHRIS THINK." Ethan put his index fingers to his temple, closed his eyes and started to hum.
Classic Ethan. I tried it out just for a joke.
And then it clicked.
"YES MATE YES!!"
Ethan's eyes snapped open, he looked dazed and confused.
"ETHAN YOU'RE A GENIUS!"
I ran out of the room. I knew where it was.
"I'm a genius....?"
~
My theory was that when I bumped into those girls and fell over. I must've dropped my wallet. I begin to run back to the place but then I skidded in my tracks.
Probably not a good idea in case there were more people who recognised me on the way and have the same scene repeat again. I looked over and saw a bus at a stop nearby. I read from the sign that it was going to Wheelers Hill Shopping centre which was near the place where I dropped my wallet.
I ran as fast as I could and waved my arms frantically. The bus driver glanced at me and opened the door.
"Thanks!" I puffed.
"Hey, you're Chris Lanzon."
Oops, forgot the sunnies.
I pulled my hoodie up and wore my shades over my eyes.
"Please don't scream my name out."
"All good brother," He gave me a fist pound. "Getting too much of the ladies I can tell." He winked at me.
"Thanks bro." I took out my Opal card, just as I realised that they didn't use Opal in Melbourne. Didn't even have a Miki card.
Damn Chris.
The bus driver noticed my look.
"All good mate. Just give me a free CD."
"Now that I can do," I replied thankfully as I shook his hand.

a/n: Okay I know it's a bit boring at the moment, but it'll get better at the concert. And I'm really trying to update as fast as possible while getting ideas. I'm praying that I don't get writers block.