The Evil Side of Chris and Uri

Uriah's POV 

I'm walking into the cafeteria thinking about how much I love dauntless cake, when I walk into my new BOSS who is also my dad. Nervously I say "I'm so sorry dad I should have been looking where I was going.'' Max just laughs ''It's okay you were thinking about dauntless cake again weren't you''. I just shake my head yes. I just walk into the cafeteria jump onto a table and shout ''CANDOR OR DAUNTLESS MY PLACE BE THERE OR BE A PANSYCAKE'', everyone just looked at me and then cheered. I ran over to the gang ( Marlene Tris Four Zeke Shauna Will Christina Peter Lynn). I shout at Zeke and say '' look a butterfly'' Zeke turns his head and just stares I steal his cake while the others just laugh Zeke just looks lost, smirking i eat Zeke's cake in front of him ''awww  is Zekeyweke sad he doesn't have cake awww maybe trissy-boo can get you some'' I tease Tris and Zeke just glare at me while the others just crack up laughing.

Tris' POV

After Uriah finishes laughing at Zeke, Chris shouts ''OMG we have to go shopping for Uriah's party we need to get you a dress shoes makeup jackets and some casual semi-casual formal and formal for your work and just days in ooooh we need to get you some new knifes and guns too'' Chris says all in one go all the girls but lynn and I jump in joy but we just groan, I don't mind the weapons part though I do need a new knife or knives. i yell to the girls too calm down and that we will go lynn and I. Chris Mar and Shauna pull lynn and I, into store after store they even take us into dauntless secret a lingerie store I scream at them to stop '' please please don't make us go in there please nooooooo HELP us HELP please''screams tris ''Christina Wilson if you do not let go of me I will personally make sure that your fears get let out'' '' kk'' ''wait what WHAT you don't care WHAT'' shouts tris ''NOOOOOOOOOOOOO someone come to the aid of your leader please nooo'' damn I have to go in wish me luck. Chris makes me buy 4 lacy bras and matching underwear as well as a push up bra whatever that is. When we walked out of the clothes stores I had about 15 bags. I ran to the weapons store Dauntless Impact the best place for all types, when I walked in it was heaven. I ran around looking I found a nice set of orange and red throwing knives and another of green and blue there was 12 in each adding to the 24 I already had I had 48 throwing knives I saw a nice kukuri it had the dauntless flames etched into it with a sheath that had the flames on it too. I then saw the coolest assault rifle I had ever seen I had to buy it because I love sword fighting so much i had to buy a double set of katanas that cross over my back,I also bought one more assault rifle two pistols a shotgun and sniper rifle also I got a minigun that will go in my office under my desk just incase someone uninvited comes in. I also got my leader armour engraved with 'badass' on the back and on the front 'don't mess with me' then the dauntless flames with leader in the middle. I don't know why I bought so much i just had a feeling but i can also scare the initiates shitless when they come. When I walk out I have all my weapons and armour on and people just stare at me with there jaws dropped I shout ''close your mouths or you'll catch flies'' Then chris comes up to me and yells ''you look badass and hot you're staying in that for the party'' thank god no makeup. I run to my apartment throw my bags in and go to the cafeteria for dauntless cake yep i'm definitely a Pedrad we all love dauntless cake, before I get to the cake I hear a scream it sounds like a young girl I run towards the sound and see a man holding a girl by the throat by the chasam without thinking i pull out a knife and throw it, it goes right in his eye killing him, I run to the girl and see she is unconscious i pick her up and put her on my shoulder and run to the infirmary the doctors say she is okay and that she will wake up soon. After that I leave and meet the girls at Chris' apartment.

A/N   I hope that you liked this chapter it should be edited next chapter will be up on saturday next week. Please leave a comment. I would like to ask you if you can give me an initiate 

Name

Gender

Faction of Origin

Description 

I would also like some truths or dares and questions for never have i ever spin the bottle and candor or dauntless.