Chapter Nine

Me and zach walked around the airport and the only people we found were brandon and hunter. I guess the others were already at the hotel. Now we are all sitting in an uber me zach brandon hunter my mom apryll christine and ashton. We finally pulled up to the hotel it was gigantic and tall.

savvyxslays: we are here losers
westonkoury: yaaaaayyayayya coco is with me (;
itsmarioselman: oh yay
savvyxslays: what room are yall in
westonkoury: room 134 on floor 4
savvyxslays: okay see you soon

We walked to the front desk and saw a lady. "How may I help you" she said rolling her eyes not sounding pleased. "Um excuse me I don't like you rolling your eyes at my girlfriend" zach said putting his head on my shoulder since he's taller. "Okay whatever what's your name" The lady asked a little more kind "Room for Rowland and Garcia and Clayton" Christine said. "Okay that's 3 rooms one room has three beds just saying" she said once again rude "Thanks" I told her rolling my eyes while taking the hotel room keys from her hand. Once christine apryll and my mom were in front of us kids I looked back and flicked the lady off and smiled. They all just started laughing well of course not the moms and the lady. "Okay me and ashton are going to share the one bed room because he's staying with me and apryll and lissa (savvy's mom) can get the other room and the kids get the 3 bed room" Christine said. We all nodded and took our hotel room key and finally found the room. We unlocked the door and walked in. "Okay who's sleeping where there's only 3 beds and 4 of us" I said laughing "It's obvious I'm sleeping with savvy" Zach said winking at me. "Okay then I guess me and brandon get the other beds" Hunter said annoyed. We got situated and looked for westons room number. "Coco is a hot piece of cotton" We heard weston say through the door. "I'll get it" I heard mario say as we knocked. "SAVVY" mario yelled giving me an awkward side hug while opening the door. "hey mario" I said laughing "DAUGHTER??!!" I heard weston yell and he ran towards me. He hugged me with all his force so we ended up falling to the floor. "Hey daughter" weston said laughing on top of me "Hey mommy" I said laughing. "Hey westy get off my baby" Zach said pouting. "Wild" I said and started laughing. I walked into the room and saw mark on his phone next to nick "MARKKK" I yelled/squealed. As soon as he heard my voice he ran towards me and hugged me. The hug was like zach's but it wasn't as touchy "Hey bestfriend" I said getting off mark and kissing his cheek "Hey bestie" Mark said smiling and kissed my forehead. I pulled away from marks grip and hugged nick. He hugged me back and also kissed my forehead and pulled away. "Hey wild one" Nick said "Hey Mr" I said making a weird face making him laugh then started laughing afterwards.