Chapter Eleven

We stopped playing truth or dare and just ordered pizza. "Mmm this is so good" Weston moaned as he ate the pizza. "True it's delicious" Mark said "IT'S THE BOMB THE FRICK" I yelled while eating it. Everyone just stared at me than we all started laughing. "It's true babe it is bomb" Zach said looking at me and everyone "awed" except mario brandon and hunter. They seemed salty af. "I'm done" I said getting up to throw my plate away "You only ate 2 pieces" Zach said "Boi I needa take care of this body don't I?" I said than tried to wink but as always it ended up awkward. "Im going to my hotel room I'm tired" I said yawning "Ill go with you" Hunter said excitingly "Okay leggo" I said grabbing our hotel key. As we were walking out I saw zach give hunter a dirty look oh boii. Me and hunter walked to our hotel room in complete silent the only sound you could hear was our footsteps. "You have the key?" Hunter asked me "Yea it's right here" I said unlocking the hotel room door. "I'm so tired" I said throwing myself onto me and "zachs" bed. "Me too" I heard hunter say than I suddenly felt weight being on top of me. "Hunterrrr" I said trying to breath but can't due to his weight (not saying he's fat gtgtgtgtg🚀) "But babe I love you" He said "Oh shut up" I said. I pushed hunter off me and he fell off of me and fell on the floor. "Ouch babe that hurt" He said rubbing the back of his head "Aw I'm sorry let me kiss the boo boo" I said and walked toward him and kissed his head. "It would feel better if the kiss was here" He said pointing at his lips pouting out his lower lip. "You wish" I said and sticked my tounge out at him. He took out his phone and took a picture of me. I covered my face and just covered my face with a piece sign.

I looked at the picture and saw he put the caption as "cutie"

I looked at the picture and saw he put the caption as "cutie". I just laughed and pinched his cheek. "Just kiss me" Hunter whispered "Hunter I can't what about zach" I said "He won't know" He said twirling my hair "Oh well" I said leaning in and kissing hunter. We kissed for about 20 seconds than pulled away. We looked at each other and smiled and after he walked to his bed and layed down. "Tease" I said laughing and slowly closing my eyes taking a nap.