Chapter Fourty Three

Honestly I don't know what happened a few minutes ago. I'm walking back to the hoteil room just really confused. I walked to the hotel room and knocked because I'm polite sikeee. "Open this damn door you hoe" I yelled through the door as it slowly opened. Once I saw who opened the door I just laughed, It was Weston and he looked mad. "Woah man what happened" I said confused "Where were you???" Weston asked concerned. "With nathan what's wrong with that, your not my boyfriend anyways I already told you so stop getting in my buisness" I said sassily and rolled my eyes. I looked at Weston and he was speechless but he just nodded. "Hey guys" I said to the boys walking past weston "Hey babes, how was it with Nathan" Mark asked me. "Eh it was interesting" I said "What happened?" Mario asked "Well to start it Bryce was there" I said than rolled my eyes. "Ohh gurl that's not good" Hunter said. "I know right, well anyways I got there and Nathan was showering so I had to wait" "Then nathan came out and Nathan started asking if I knew Bryce and that caused them to argue and I said something causing bryce to want to hit me and he tried to but nathan punched him and bryce left and me and Nathan just chilled afterwards" I said "Wait he tried to hit you" Mark said getting mad. "Um yea" I said nervously "Oh f*** no he's gonna get it" Mark said furiously standing up "Mark its okay Nathan blocked him" I said blocking marks path towards the door. "He can't hurt my babygi- bestfriend" Mark said than looked down. "Awh Mark its okay" I said pulling him into a hug which made him smile.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
oh hey there, anyways who do yall ship savvy with

Sario (mario)
Bavvy (brandon)
Wavvy (weston)
Mavvy (mark)
sach (zach)
sathan (nathan)

comment below (((: