Chapter Fourty Two

"What do you mean another friendship" Bryce said getting mad "You know what I mean bryce don't act stupid Bryce Hall you know what the f*** I'm talking about" Nathan said. "Nathan F****** Triska shut up I never ruined any one of your friendships your just hurt because they left your boring ugly a**" Bryce said. "I don't wanna cause trouble so I should leave" I said getting up "No stay I invited you its his fault" Nathan said "I just need to get this Hollywood fake boy out my room" Nathan said eyeing Bryce. "I'll leave you with your toy" Bryce said scoffing and standing up. I don't ever let anyone talk to me like that. I grew up my confidence and sat up and walked up to Bryce and smacked him across the face. It took him to realize what I just do. He touched his cheeck and looked at me furious. I immediately regretted what I just did but he deserved it. "Wtf" Bryce said walking towards me. I saw him raise his hand as if he was going to slap me, I just shut my eyes close waiting for the pain to hit me but it never came. I opened my eyes to see Bryce holding his jaw and Nathan shaking his hand as if it hurt. "You'll see triska just watch out" Bryce said laughing "As if you aint gonna do shiii you aint gonna do shiiii" I said scoffing and clapping my hands like a black girl. Bryce walked out the room and slammed the door shut, I think the door broke or something tbh that sounded loud. "You okay?" Nathan asked me "Am I okay, Nathan I should be asking you, Are you okay?" I asked "Yea my knuckle hurts tho" Nathan said laughing. "I just wanted to say thank you Nathan" I said "No problem" Nathan said. I then gave him a hug. A friendly hug.