princess||grayson(pt. 2)

a/n: THIS PART IS GOING TO BE TOLD FROM GRAYSON'S POINT OF VIEW. (lol just thought I'd switch it up a lil) Don't forget to vote and comment! I love hearing your guys' feedback!!

I lit a cigar while my assistant went to go get her. Once she walked in and I saw her face in the window's reflection, I knew this would be different than any other interview I've ever done. Her enthusiasm when she walked in left a weirdly satisfying feeling on my body. She stood in front of my desk, obviously admiring my figure. I was used to it, though. I'm a pretty confident guy. I always have been. It's not a secret that I was blessed with good genes. As her eyes traveled up my body, I saw her mouth slightly open then gently bite down on her lower lip. (a/n SO TYPICAL I KNOW lmao pls forgive me) I guess it wasn't a secret that she was also born with good genes. By far the most physically attractive woman I've seen in a while. Long dark hair, curled to perfection. Eyes a unbelievable mix of greens. Body of a goddess. Curves in all the right places. I always liked my women with a little extra to hold onto. Her black button up dress shirt was paired with a grey skirt. The way her clothes hugged her beautifully sculpted breasts and voluptuous hips made it hard to stand. (a/n I'm skipping the part where they talk bc its basically the same as part 1)

"I think you know... exactly what I'm talking about" I whispered in her ear. My words instantly had an impact on her because I could sense a shiver radiate throughout her body. I loved how easily I had taken control of her. Her hands that were previously in fists were now relaxed by her sides. I took this opportunity to gently place my hands on her sides and step closer to whisper into her ear again. She tensed up at my sudden movements. "I'm gunna give you one more chance to convince me, Princess." She took in a shaky breath at my words. I had her wrapped around my finger and she knew it.

"Mr. Dolan ple-"

"No. You don't call me that anymore.", I husked taking the ends of her hair into my hand and gently tugging.

¨What do I call you then?"

I pulled her hair harder to make her look up towards the ceiling. I leaned in so my lips brushed against the skin of her ear lobe. ¨Grayson¨, I whispered so softly that it was barely audible. But I knew she heard me because she almost immediately repeated it back to me.

¨Grayson" she breathed out. God damn I loved the way her lips moved. Her soft voice was music to my ears.

¨That's it. Good girl."

I've never been attracted to someone like this before. She was different. Feisty. I loved the way she challenged my authority. I took a look at her application before she came into my office. Only nineteen. Just two years younger than I am. Not very many people can say that they were head of one of the most successful law academies in their country. However, I was born into the family and was next in line when my father passed away. I never wanted this. My dream was to be a photographer. I love creating things that people want to look at. Art has been my lifelong passion. But all I ever wanted was to hear my father say he was proud of me. So that's why I took on this job. I had to carry on the family legacy.

"So I'm going to ask you again. Why should I let you attend Harvard Law University?" I stepped closer to her making our bodies touch, her heavenly toxic perfume filling my senses. She smelled like a blend of roses and a fresh Hawaiian breeze. I quickly became so lost in my bliss that I didn't even notice her turn around and put her hand on my chest.

"Actions speak louder than words, Grayson. Why don't I cut my speech short and just... show you instead?"

She wrapped her fingers around my tie, using her other hand to forcefully push me down on the chair she was previously sitting on. She went over to my door and locked it. She's a smart girl. She took a moment to take a deep breath then slowly turned around to face me. She wasn't smiling. Her expression was serious but her eyes were still glistening with beauty. Powerful. She look a couple steps towards me before she began to unbutton her blouse. I clenched my jaw and slightly shifted in the seat. The smirk on her face told me that she knew what she had started. And she wouldn't stop until she was done.