morning after||E

a/n: this is dedicated to jaida aka trilogydolan on Twitter! It's her birthday today so go show her some love.
••••••••
(sequel to House Party)
It all happened so beautifully. Slow, but beautiful. He took his time, he was gentle. He was loving. Of course we have had sex before, but this time was different. We weren't just fucking, it was more than that. I hate the term "making love", but it was something close to it. He turns over in his sleep to pull me closer I become aware of our skin touching. As my finger traces small circles along his arm, I remember the way they flexed when he picked me up to switch positions. I trail down to his hand and remember the way he used both of them to lightly pull my hair. I interlock our fingers as I remember how they curled up inside of me. His warm breath on my neck is just like last night when he breathlessly panted out my name.

I roll over to my other side so that I'm facing him. The first thing I see is his lips. I think back to last night and how he used them to place gentle kisses along every inch of my body. He paid close detail to my sweet spot which is right above my collar bones. My eyes trail up to his closed lids. I recall the color of his eyes last night. They were dark with lust but also had a glimmer of softness. I let out a sigh and use my fingers to run through his hair. I tug a little to see if he's faking being sleep. To my surprise he doesn't budge. But I know this fucker is awake. My hand goes under the blanket to find his ticklish spot. Once I find it I firmly press down. His eyes quickly open and he's suddenly laughing hysterically. Once he's on his back I quickly take this opportunity to attack the other tickle spot. He's now panting, begging me to stop.

"No no no n- hAHAHAHA STOP PLEASE HAHAHA", he squeals out as he screws his eyes shut.

"I knew it! I knew you weren't sleeping, Ethan!!" I stop tickling him and he steadies his breathing. I couldn't help but giggle at how easily he cracked.

"Okay.... you caught me", he says with his hands up surrender. We sit there for a moment to admire each other. He leans in and plants a small kiss on my forehead. He takes my hand into his and smiles.

"Last night was...", he lets out a little chuckle trying to think of a word. "Incredible."

I hummed in agreement. "It really was." All this thought about our bodies together that I'm just now remembering the party. "Downstairs is probably trashed." The look on his face when he realizes what I'm talking about makes it hard to control my giggles. H untangles our fingers and sits up to put his clothes on. I watch him get up and my brows raise at the red markings all over his back and shoulders. Unlike him, I wasn't gentle. Maybe it was the slight hangover talking, but I suddenly had an idea that would make this moment more...memorable.

"Hey, E", I started. I wasn't quite sure how to engage the conversation. He looked up at me while he was putting on his sweatpants. "I was thinking...maybe...I dunno... maybe we could do breakfast in bed?"

He scratches the back of his head before saying "I mean sure, babe. What do you want? Eggs and bacon?"

"Actually, Ethan", I start as I uncover the lower half of my naked body. "I'm not all that hungry." It's his turn to raise his eyebrows as he catches onto my innuendo.

He crawls back onto the bed towards my body. "Now that I think about it", he says as his face is close to my slightly parted lips. "I'm starving." He moves back down to the region where I need him most. He lays down on his stomach and supports himself on one of his forearms.

"Ethan", I breathe out.

"Shh. You aren't allowed to talk this time, princess."

The backs of my thighs rest on his broad shoulders. My attention is grabbed when his thumb lightly traces over my entrance. My hips slightly buck up to create more friction but is quickly forced down by one of his large hands.

"I'm in control, remember?", he says in a low tone. This isn't how he was last night. This time he's more serious. I like it.

I nod and he gets back to business. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, trying to relax.

My sight is focused on him as I watch him lick his index and middle fingers. He doesn't hesitate to insert both of them into me. My body tenses up as I try to keep quiet. Goosebumps make themselves visible when I feel his hot breath fans my clit. He glances up at my once again before lowering his lips. My eyes dart to the ceiling while his tongue explores my folds. His fingers curl up inside me just like they did last night. It's almost impossible to not scream as my entire being is taken over by pure ecstasy. He kisses my thighs before taking his fingers out to lick them again.

"Princess you taste amazing", he says with a devilish smirk. I take this time to catch my breath. He takes me by my hips and flips me over. He spreads my legs and places his head below me.

"Sit."

I obey and lower myself onto him. Again, he doesn't hesitate to use his tongue to pleasure me. He uses it to glide from my entrance to my clit. I squirm under him as I grab the bed sheets. Still sucking, he moves his head back and forth causing my whole body to tremble. My eyes roll back and I can feel myself shaking more and more. Ethan inserts his fingers again and start to pump in and out. He hums into me because he knows what he's doing to me. Once he finds my sweet spot I'm finally thrown off the edge. It's all too much and I scream out his name. I collapse onto the bed trying to steady my breathing.

"Oh... my... God."

He gets up and puts his shirt on, smirk clearly visible.

"Yeah, I know.", he says before tossing me one of his hoodies. "Now cmon, we have to clean up downstairs."

"But what about actual breakfast?", I ask getting up from the bed.

"I'm not hungry anymore.", he says and closes his bedroom door behind us.
••••••

a/n: AYY LMAO I hope you guys enjoyed this! My inbox is always open for requests/suggestions. Dain't forget to vote + comment!!