temptations||E

a/n: this imagine is dedicated to one of my very good friends Katie (@druggedondolans on twitter) so yeah I hope ya'll enjoy :)

As the tick-tocking of the clock becomes louder, I try my best to keep still. It's the last class of the day and I want nothing more than to hear that damn bell ring. My chemistry teacher is babbling on about yet another pointless unit lesson when my phone buzzes on my desk. It's a text from Ethan, the guy who I've been messing around with on-and-off for the past couple weeks.

"you look hot today" . I glance behind me to find him with an all too familiar smirk on his lips as he waits for my response. Confused, I look down to examine my outfit. I was wearing a pair of leggings and a Nike hoodie--nothing too special.

"quit looking at me and pay attention to the teacher", I type back. I place my phone back on the desk and hope to God the next hour and a half goes by quickly. My phone screen lights up and I see that it's another text from him.

"Why would I give this old dude my attention when I'm sitting behind you knowing you're probably wearing my favorite black thong under those yoga pants?" I'm slightly taken by his accuracy. I guess after you've had sex with someone a certain number of times you get to know whirrch bra and panties go with which outfit. I gently bite the inside of my cheek as I try to think of what to say before another text pops up from him.

"why don't we pick up where we left off last night?" He's referring to our heated sexting session that lasted until the very early hours of this morning.

"okay fine. just remember you brought this onto yourself, you horny little shit", I type back.

I scroll through my camera roll to find a mirror picture of me with only a silky pink robe on. I use my phone screen's reflection to observe his reaction. Once he sees it's a picture, he discreetly unlocks his phone. His jaw slightly drops, allowing his tongue to gracefully glide across his bottom lip. The little thought bubble pops up on my screen and I wait to see what he has to say.

"that's how it is huh? alright, two can play at this game." The chat bubble pops up before revealing his own mirror picture. I could tell it was taken on snapchat because there was an animated sticker placed over his lower region.

I take in a big gulp. He's right, he knows what he's doing, but I've always been better. I go onto my own snapchat to get one of the pictures I've been waiting to send him. In the picture I'm laying on my bed with nothing on, but using the bed sheets to just enough skin to drive him wild. I press send and pretend to be interested in the scenery outside the window. I use my peripherals to watch him. The exhale and slight shift in his chair tells me he's definitely opened it.

"this battle isn't over, we're settling this. you and me. after class."

My thumb waves over my screen as I think of what to say next. "fine, but you know I'm going to win."

"yeah right, you know i own that pu-"

I cup my hand over my mouth. I cannot believe he's talking dirty during Chemistry. "maybe you do, but you came first last time."

I hear him softly chuckle behind me. "let's make this a little more interesting then, shall we? first one to finish loses"

"don't tempt me with a good time, Dolan. I need a real challenge ;)"

"aight bet. i'll prove it."

"you and me. after class," i type back referring to his earlier text.

Just as i'm sending it, the bell rings. I gather up my things and head towards the door. When I step out of the classroom I feel a familiar hand lightly graze across the lower part of my back. Before I can turn to face him, he spins me around and pins me to the wall.

"You sure you want to do this? You're messing a three time lacrosse hall-of -famer. I have a lot of built up stamina."

I look him dead in the eye and say, "And you're competing with a seven year cheer and gymnastics champion. I know how to use my body to get what I want."

We stay there for a couple more seconds before he releases his light grip on my body and we make our way to his car.

TO BE CONTINUED...

a/n: yay 4 cliff hangers lol but anyways go follow Katie on twitter !! (druggedondolans) Also don't forget to check out my Grayson fanfic "Synthetic". I plan on updating it later this week :)))