Shorts 1

Hey guys! So, along with the episodes, I'll also be including some short stories I come up with, so that it's not all just quoting episodes (which is really hard by the way)

Anyways, if you have any ideas for shorts, comment down below!!!!!!!!!

"Wow, this building looks fancy." I say as we arrive to the party. 

"Now, before we go in I need everyone to partner up." says Dr. Goodman. 

"What?" asks Zack. 

"Everyone needs to walk in with someone else." explains Goodman. 

"Why?" asks Angela. 

"Because it looks proffesional." says Goodman pointedly. "Now, I prefer people who work closest together." he thinks for a moment. "Okay, Caroline and Zack, you walk in together."

"Why?" asks Zack. 

"Because I said so." nobody moves. "Lot M is pretty empty you know." he threatens. 

Zack and I zoom together, in fear of the foot-shuttle. 

"Dr. Brennan and I will go together, and Angela, I want you at Caroline's side." finishes Goodman. "Any questions?"

Zack raises his hand. "Can we split up once we're in? Because I really like the meat section of the food, but Caroline's into the desserts."

"Yeah, I don't want to be stuck watching Zack eat his meat." I say. 

Angela suppresses a giggle. 

"Yes, once you're in, and introductions have been made, you may go your separate ways." says Goodman tiredly. "Anything else?"

Nobody can think of anything else, so we walk in. Immediately, we're greeted by various rich people, sporting fancy suits and dresses. 

"I didn't dress fancy enough." I say to Zack in worry. I had basically just left my usual hair and makeup, which was pretty natural looking, and had just put on a simple black t-shirt dress, a gold necklace, and some black sandals. 

"You look like Caroline." he replies. 

"Well, duh I look like Caroline. I always look like Caroline." I say pointedly. 

"Exactly." assures Zack. "You look natural."

"Thank you Zack." I say with a smile. 

"Dr. Goodman!" exclaims a young man. "What a surprise!"

"Not much of a surprise when you're the one who invited us." says Goodman with a fake smile. 

"And who did you bring? Introduce me, please!" he says, gesturing to all of us. 

"This is Dr. Temperance Brennan." says Goodman, gesturing to Brennan. "And these are her assistants, Dr. Caroline Richie and Mr. Zack Addy." he says. Zack and I give a small wave. "And Ms. Angela Montenegro." finishes Goodman. 

"It's a pleasure. My name is Mackinzie Jamesford." says the man. "I'm a friend of one of your scientists. A Dr. Jack Hodgins?"

"he couldn't come tonight." I say. 

"What a shame." says Mackinzie. "What a wonder it was to meet you." He walks off ridgidly. 

"No man should ever be named Mackinzie." I tell Zack. 

"Never." he agrees. 

Dr. Goodman leads us past the food table, and Zack and I eye it warily. Dr. Goodman seems to notice. 

"Well, let's say our team goal tonight is to try all the food here." he says to all of us quietly. 

"Divide and conquer." I say, rubbing my hands together in excitement.