Chapter 9

[I know this is a short chappter but I wanted to get something out. Please leave comments and let me know what you think of the story! I think I'm going to wate until this part gets 10 votes before I update again. But be honest with me. Are you enjoying reading this story? If not let me know and I'll stop to work on something else. Please just give me feedback. Thank you. Remember that if you comment you will get a dedication.]

I turned around and shut my eyes tight hoping that it would take a way the unforgiving image of Olivia.

It didn't work.

I brushed my hands through my hair and stumbled out of the room. "Is that? Is that Harry Styles!" a girl shouted from across the room. Damn it.

Before I had the chance to get away I was surrounded by girls who were pouring out of their dresses. I kept my head down, not wanting to be in any pictures. One, because I was trying my hardest not to look as broken hearted as I felt. And two, because these were just the girls that the media wanted to think I'd be with, busty blinds and 6 foot brunettes. To be honest all of these girls were trashy and not my type.

I finally made my way outside. At last. Fresh air. When I was walking towards my car, parked just at the bottom of the driveway, it seemed like it was getting further and further away. All I wanted was to get in and go home.

I made it to my car, letting out a heavy breath as I gripped the door handle. Thank god.

"Harry!" I heard the familiar voice call after me. I looked up to see Olivia running towards me with her heals in her hand. God she looked hot. I shook that thought out of my head and opened my car door. Before I had a chance to get in she was gripping my other arm and pulling me away from the vehicle. I slammed the door shut as I turned to face her.

"I have nothing to say to you," I bluntly spoke.

"Harry, please just hear me out!" she begged, I could see the tears that were welling up in her eyes.

"Why? So you can just give me an excuse for why you were kissing that guy?" My tone was harsh, too harsh. I would have felt bad if I wasn't feeling like I was dying.

"No Harry," she pleaded. "It's not that simple!" The water was spilling out of her eyes now.

"How is it not that simple? You were fucking kissing another guy!" I shouted and got in her face.

She winced as I got closer to her and she took a step back. "Do you not understand the term relationship? It means you can't kiss other people when your in one," I spat.

She looked up in my eyes, I could see that I had hurt her. "Harry, please," she practically whispered.

"Fine, explain yourself," I flatly said.

"He was my ex-,"

I cut her off, that was not the way to start it. "Oh that's just perfect," I sarcastically stated. She turned her attention towards the ground, she was crying harder now. "Damn it!" I shouted as I turned and hit my fist on my car. I heard her let out a little scream. I looked over at her crying harder. Why was this girl who I met just over a week ago some how making me so crazy?

"You come find me when you can make up a better excuse," I spat as I opened my car door. "Goodbye, Olivia," I added as I shut the door and turned the car on.

"Harry! Wait! Please!" I could hear her shouting as I drove off. I forced myself to look in my rear view mirror. If I did I probably would have turned around. As soon as I started driving away I wanted to go back. I wanted to tell her I was sorry for shouting and for not listening.

But I couldn't.

This wasn't my fault. She's the one thy screwed up this 'relationship' when it just started. If she wasn't going to be able to stay away from other guys within the first day of our relationship I didn't want to be with her.

But I did want to be with her. A lot.

I got up to the stop sign at the end of the road. "Shit!" I hissed as tears filled my eyes. I pounded my hands on the stealing wheel and let out some deep breaths.

How could someone I just met already make me this insane? Olivia was incredible, that's why. I thought everything was going to be so good with us. I thought I had finally found my outlet away from Caitlyn. Turns out you can't trust people you just meet.

I took as long as I could to get home, driving around the town a few extra times not wanting to have to go back into my flat. I knew it would be hard to go back into that place, the place that was bought for me and Caitlyn. The place where Olivia and I shared our first date. The place where we said to be boyfriend and girlfriend only a day ago.

I slowly walked through my apartment. Thoughts were running through my mind. I saw flashes of Caitlyn and then Olivia. Flashes of being in the hospital and then seeing Olivia kiss that bastard. "Fuck," I huffed and ran my fingers through my hair.

I made my way over to the bathroom. The idea of what I was going to do back stage at my last show came through my mind again, even though I promised myself to never think of that night again.

I shuffled through my drawer to find the inevitable razor. How could this be happening? Why has my life come to this? Was this just because of what happened with Olivia or was it because of Caitlyn as well? Everything was just so damn confusing.

I was just about to put the razor to my wrist as a banging shook me out of my horrifying thoughts. Not going to lie, I was a little relieved. I didn't really want to cut, but, I didn't know what else to do.

"Harry! Harry please open up!" I heard Olivia call as she banged harder on the door.

I contemplated whether I should open the door or not. "Harry!" she cried. Why did it sound like she was scared?

I shook my head, threw the razor in the trash can and made my way over to the front door.

"Harry please let me-"

"Olivia?" I was startled when I saw a bruise starting to darken around her right eye. Her make up was dripping down her face and her hair was a mess.

"Olivia, how-what the hell happened to you?" I asked as I took her by her hands and guided her into the flat. She was shaking. I couldn't tell if it was because she was scared or because she was crying.

"It's a bit of a long story," she whimpered as she looked towards the floor.