Chapter 13

[A/N: Ok, so I hate to sound thirsty or anything, I'm just saying this so that I know if I should keep going with this story. Like I said before I am working on a Punk Harry fanfic, so in order for me to keep this one going fully, I'm really going to need some feedback. I know this sounds really thirsty but I don't know what you guys are thinking if you aren't voting and commenting. I had a few of you tell me that you want me to finish this story first before I move on to anything else, but I'm really going to need some feedback. When I get comments on my writing it makes me want to put more chapters out quicker. So please leave your comments letting me know what you are thinking. If you have any ideas on what will happen in the story, share them. If you flat out hated a chapter, tell me! I'll do something to make the next chapter better. If you have suggestions on what you would like to have happen let me know! This story is for you guys! So please let me know what you guys want! Like always, people who leave comments will definatly get dedications to them in later chapters, I promise! Sorry for this note being so long, I just really want some feeback and voting from you guys. I'm looking for 10 votes on this chapter. I don't think 10 is asking too much. Thank you guys for reading and I hope you enjoy!]

"Well somebody is quite giddy this morning," Louis joked as I walked into the studio. "Did someone get some last night?" he said as he made a gesture and winked at me.

I still had this stupid grin on my face. "No, no. I just dropped Olivia off at work. Nothing happened last night, between us, anyway."

"Well then what did happen last night?" Liam questioned from the couch. He could hear the edge in my voice.

"Her ex happened," I began. I told them everything, which probably wasn't a good idea. Olivia liked her life pretty private. I was the only one who knew about what happened between her and her ex. But the boys wouldn't tell anybody, they were pretty good about keeping secrets. 

"Oh my god, she's had a rough few years hasn't she?" Liam sighed after I finished.

"Yeah. I'm just worried that she's going to have to keep going back with him. I know she doesn't want to but he's pretty forceful. I just don't know what's going to happen," I confessed. 

"You've just got to be there for her, and you've got to trust that she can take care of herself when she needs to. You said that she pushed him off of her when he kissed her. She can do it again." Zayn pointed out. 

"I guess, it's just complicated. I don't want her to have to take care of herself. I want to take care of her. But if I do, it's just going to be a bunch of fights between me and Will. And to be completely honest I don't know if I'd be able to fight him off again. He's a big guy." Not to mention he scared the hell out of me but they don't need to know that. 

"It'll be fine. And we've got your back if you need us," Liam comforted while the others agreed. 

I was really lucky to have these boys as my friends. They would always be there for me, as I would be for them. They were understanding of my problems and didn't judge me for them. In all honesty, I was pretty surprised that they would still be talking to me after the way that I had been treating them while we were on tour since Caitlyn died. If I had been treated that way, like shit, I'm pretty positive that I would be out of there. I was awful. 

The morning seemed to go by pretty slowly. Either it was because I didn’t have much work to do, or because I was excited to see Olivia. When we finally got the okay to leave I hurryingly grabbed my jacket and keys and started heading out the door.

“Harry wait up!” I heard Liam call from behind me.

“Yeah?” I questioned with edge in my voice.