Chapter 2

Caroline's P.O.V

*Next morning*

I woke up at 7 am with a text from Olly.

*TEXT CONVO*

'Hiya darling, just checking to see if your awake, see you in 2 hours, cant wait to hit america with ya x'

'Morning Ols, Course I'm up, I'm bloody buzzin!! Oh and Yesterday in my dressing room was, erm...'

'Yeah about that, we will talk  later, but yeah, see you soon x'

*END OF CONVO*

I got out of bed with a big grin on my face and stepped into the shower letting the hot water run over my body, I washed my hair and wrapped myself in a towel. I quickly dried my hair and put it into a messy bun and applied minimal make up.

I threw on some shorts and a baggy top before double checking I had everything. By the time I had finished my breakfast it was 10 to 8. My phone beeped and there was a new tweet from Olly

"@ollyofficial: Can't wait to get to AMERICA with @carolineflack1 proper buzzing for it, see you there!!"

I laughed at Ollys grammar and replied: "@carolineflack1: @ollyofficial SO excited Ols, see u in a bit x"

As soon as I tweeted that, there was a knock on my door, I opened it saw a very gorgeous Olly Murs..what the hell am I thinking? he is my best friend!

"CAZZA!!", He yelled pulling me into a hug

"Hiya Ols" I said as he kissed my cheek, I could feel myself blushing..

"So ya ready to go?" He asked

"Erm, yep lemme grab my stuff" 

"No it's fine I can get it for you" he said up to my suitcases

"Thanks Ols" 

"You sure you have your passport?"

"Yes, in my hand luggage"

"Okay darling, lets hit the USA" 

We got into a car and it drove us to the airport, when we stepped out and I didn't expect to see who I saw......

****HIYA GUYS, its a short update we know, but its half 9 and I have school tomorrow and I've have already updated today, THANKS FOR THE READS AND VOTES, will update tomorrow****