Chapter 5

OLLYS POV

I had to leave early for rehearsals and Caroline looked so peaceful so I didn't wake her I just left her a note.

"Mornin!! I've gone to rehearsals, will be back around 1pm. I've left some pancakes on the side for you. Soz if they're cold. ;)

Love Ols x"

When I got to the studio, Sarah was already waiting for me, she was holding a magazine of me and Caroline kissing. Eh?!! 

"Whats this?!" she shouted

"Me and Caroline?" 

"Oh thanks for informing me Olly." Sarah sounded v annoyed.

"Because shes my girlfriend why not? I thought you'd be happy for me Sarah"

"Oh of course I am Olly. Just wish you'd of let me know. Congrats!!!" 

CAROLINES POV

I woke up and Olly wasn't there, I was a little confused but when I turned around to find a note

"Mornin!! I've gone to rehearsals, will be back around 1pm. I've left some pancakes on the side for you. Soz if they're cold. ;)

Love Ols x"

I smiled at his cuteness and went downstairs to find pancakes on the side, Olly was definitely the best boyfriend. To pass time I watched TV when something caught my eye... Olly's guitar.

I picked it up and started playing busy.

'All our time, getting busy doing nothing.' I finished the song and heard  a slow clap coming from behind me, I quickly turned around and saw Olly standing there..

"Oh erm, how long was you there for?" 

"Long enough to find out you're an amazing singer" he replied

"Oh ols, thanks!" I said, starting to blush.

"C'mon here you"  he said pulling me in for a hug.

"Right I think it's time to tell twitter? Go get the laptop Ols, we'll do a twitcam."

5 minutes before we'd gone live Olly had tweeted: @ollyofficial twitcam in 5 with a special someone ;)

"So before we start, you may have seen pictures of me kissing a certain girl, and she is in fact my girlfriend, and she is here right now. Yes, it's Caroline Flack." Olly said into the camera pulling me onto his lap. 

@its_kashkasia: ME AND @laurxnOM ARE SO HAPPY YOU ARE TOGETHER, WE SHIP YOU SO HARD AND OMG AUHDAFIWFFU OUR FEELS RN.

Olly laughed "Aw thankyou Kasia and Lauren we appreciate your support." 

"Thank you girls i love you both" I added 

After answering what seemed like 100000 questions we said goodbye and ended it. I walked upstairs and started to feel really dizzy, I hit my head and fell on the floor and the next thing everything was black.....

***I UPDATED TWICE IN LIKE AN HOUR, OMG SO PROUD RN, THE TWITTER NAMES ARE OUR REALS ONES SO YAAAAA****