Chapter 3

CAROLINE'S POV

Standing in front of me was my ex-boyfriend Jack Street (i know that jack is her boyfriend now but just imagine this for the sake of the story.) Olly, wrapped his arm around my waist as we tried to push through the crowds of screaming girls. Jack watched us closly and followed us into the airport. I could hear Jack calling my name and running after me, but I refused to turn around and look at him. What was he doing here? He was the one who ended the relationship with me and just as i'm falling for someone else, he shows up. What the hell am I thinking? Am I really falling for Olly?? He grabbed my shoulder and harshly spun me around.

"What do you want?" I spat at him.

"Please just listen to what im about to say!!" 

Before I could say anything, Jack said:

"Caroline, I want you back.." 

I was speechless.

"Jack, I don't feel the same way about you..."

There was an awkward silence.. 

"Sorry Caroline, we have to go and check-in!!"  Said Olly.

I gave Jack a apologetic look, and walked away. 

OLLY'S POV

"Caroline, I want you back.." I heard Jack whisper.

I was shocked to hear this. I didn't want to interrupt their conversation, but I had to as we were going to miss our flight. 

"Sorry Caroline, we have to go and check-in!!" 

Caroline walked away, and we headed straight to the check-in desk. 

*2 hours later*

We were sitting on the plane when Caroline randomly started crying..

"What's the matter now hun?"

"I can't take this anymore Ols. I just can't" Whimpered Caroline.

"Take what?" i questioned. 

"The hate, it's all getting too much for me." 

"Ignore them babe, you're perfect."

"No-one's perfect Ols!" Caroline giggled. 

"Correction, you are." I replied. 

Caroline blushed and looked down. She rested her head against my shoulder and immediately fell asleep. I looked down at her, and stroked her soft blonde hair. God she's so beautiful. Since we kissed, i felt differently about her. I know i shouldn't but i just did. Caroline would never like me like that, she could have any boy in the world, why would she choose me? I rested my head onto hers and fell asleep. I was woken up, by someone shaking my shoulder. 

"Ols, wake up we're in America!!!" Caroline yelled. 

I suddenly shot up, and hugged her. I flagged a Taxi, and gave them the address to the hotel we were staying in. When we arrived, we checked in, and went straight up to our room. She jumped on the bed, and i jumped next to her..

"So Ols.." Caroline mumbled 

"Yeah Caz.."

"About yesterday" She said..

CAROLINE'S POV

"About yesterday" 

"Yeah, about that. I am really sorry Caz!!" Olly replied. 

"Is it bad to say that I enjoyed it?" I answered. 

"Well, um..."

"I take that as a no.." 

"Is it bad I want to do it again?" 

I slowly shook my head. If it is, then i guess i am thinking bad. A smile was playing on Olly's lips. He slowly leaned in towards me, staring into my eyes for a few minutes. I couldn't resist so I closed the gap between us. Olly cupped my cheek with his hands, and I put my arm around his neck. He lifted me onto his lap and stroked my legs..... I pulled away breathless. 

"Olly, I don't want to ruin our friendship." 

"Goodnight darlin" Olly whispered into my ear, as we got into bed.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. 

"Goodnight Ols"