twenty seven

Dan smiled at his phone. It was 1 pm, Phil could be there at any moment and he was so nervous.

The younger boy smiled again thinking about Phil. I wish I could kiss you today, he thought. I wish you could love me too.

The sound of the train distracted him. He send a message to Phil saying where he was so he could find him easier. Dan could vomit in that moment.

A lot of people went out the train and Dan was trying to find Phil's beautiful eyes. And when they made contact, it felt like paradise.

Phil hugged him immediately, Dan was actually about to cry. Both of them stayed silent, just hugging the other one.

"I like your perfume," Dan whispered, in that moment he had his whole world in his arm.

"I like yours, too," Phil said. His voice was so different from the one through the screen.

Dan went away and smiled, "Great shirt"

"Thanks," Phil wrapped an arm on the other's waist. Dan blushed a little, Phil was too beautiful. Dan placed a hand on his chest and he noticed that his heart was beating so fast.

"Don't have a heart attack now please," Phil joked and took Dan's hand, placing it on his own chest. Phil's heart was beating really fast too.

"Do I make you this effect?"

"You do," Phil smiled.

I like his smile so much, Dan though.
His lips looks so kissable, Dan though.
I wonder if he finds me attractive as much as I do, Dan though.

"Dan, are you okay?"

"Yep," he said making Phil smile. "Can we go eat? I'm hungry. And thirsty too, I need water"

"Okay but you have to guide me, I don't want to get lost"

"You're not going to get lost," Dan giggled.

"Can I hold your hand?" Phil asked blushing.

"Do you- why? I mean, um y-yeah, if you want I-I'd love to," Dan muttered and felt Phil's hand against his. His stomach was a mess in that moment.

"I like when you blush," Phil whispered and changed the subject soon after. "Is this the place?"

"It is, it's very nice," Dan said thinking about Phil's words. "What are you having Phil?"

"Choose for me," he smiled. Dan smiled too and ordered two sandwiches, they're just normal sandwiches but they taste like heaven. Dan insisted and paid, Phil was the guest after all.

They talked about bands, anime, their parents, families, talents, relationships and much more. Phil liked Dan's voice, and Dan liked Phil's too.

They also hanged around the city, some fans meet Phil and asked him if Dan was his boyfriend, Phil just winked.

And they seated on a bench. Dan's legs on Phil's, his head on the older's boy shoulder and their fingers intertwined. Dan wanted to stay like this forever, it felt like paradise.

"You reminded me of him," Phil whispered.

"Who?" Dan asked.

"My ex," Phil muttered biting his lip. "I know he's dead, it's been three years now. But I can't get over him, do you understand?" he asked and Dan nodded slightly. "I know this is stupid, I don't think about him every second like before. But when someone do something and make me remember him, I can't help it"

"It's because you loved him," Dan said.

"I loved him so much. He was the most beautiful human I've ever seen," he paused. "Before you"

"I'm sorry for asking, w-why did he kill himself?"

"No it's okay, you need to know," he smiled slightly. "He was depressed. I thought I could help him, I did my best but I failed"

Dan hugged Phil immediately. "It's not your fault Phil"

"I know, but I could've do more"

"It's not your fault," he said again. "You know, when I was 9 my grandad died, I didn't understand why God took me away one of my familiar because I was just a child, and my mum said he was going to be by my side anyways, just a thing was changed: I couldn't see him anymore"

"I don't believe in heaven, God or anything like this. I started praying just for him. When he died his mum came next to me and said 'The last thing he talked about was you' and I cried so much," Phil stuffed and wiped a tear from his cheek. "I shouldn't annoy you with this, I'm sorry"

"Phil it's okay, talk about it if it helps you," Dan said honestly.

"And you reminded me of him because he was like you. Pure and beautiful," he smiled. "But Dan, I'm not here just because of this, I'm here because I really like you. Like a friend or like something more, I don't want to lose you now"

"I'm truly honored," Dan said. "I like you too Phil"

Phil kissed his forehead and smiled. "I'm cold, can we go home?"

"My parents will stay with us, don't say strange things," Dan chuckled.

"No," Phil said taking his hand. "Do they know that you are gay?"

"No, they're religious and homophobic as fuck," he answered. "I'm sorry"

"It's okay. Don't swear," Phil smiled and Dan blushed. They walked silently till the house, Dan was enjoying Phil's presence. The younger boy knocked and waited.

His mum opened the door and smiled, "Hi, you're Dan's friend I guess?"

"I am, it's nice to meet you," Phil smiled.

"Come in," she smiled and they entered, his dad was watching the TV.

"Hi dad," Dan said.

"Um, good afternoon," Phil said too.

"Oh, hi guys," he smiled. "I though you were going to stay out until this evening"

"Yes, but Phil was tired. I'll let him put his things in the bedroom"

"Okay, see you later," his mum said and the boys went upstairs.

"This is the room," Dan said.

"Aesthetic for my eyes," Phil whispered and watched the emo posters on the wall.

"Dan's fifteen years phase," he laughed and locked the door. "Precaution"

"Okay," Phil smiled. "Now Dan, I want you to do something with me"