twenty nine

Dan and Phil slept, Dan in his bed and Phil in Dan's old brother bed. They were so close and Dan liked watching Phil sleeping, he liked how he breathed softly, he looked so cute in that circumstance. Dan feel asleep soon after, with a smile on his face.

;

Phil woke up and looked at Dan. It's 10 am and he's hungry, but he can't wake him up. Or maybe..

Phil lied next to him, he kissed his cheek and smiled. Then started playing with his curly hair.

"You're beautiful," he whispered and kissed his forehead. And Dan woke up too.

"What are you doing?" he asked whispering.

"Nothing, just watching you," he answered.

"Do you want breakfast?"

"Yes please," he said and he got up. "I'll brush my teeth before"

"Um, I'll brush mine too then," Dan said confused. He usually brushed it after having breakfast, but it's okay.

After washing their face and stuff, they go downstairs. Dan took the milk and indicated the cereals for Phil.

But Phil wasn't thinking about cereals right now.

So he approached to Dan and he kissed his cheek, Dan took his hand and watched him in the eyes. Phil eyes were focused on his lips, he wanted them now. Dan smiled, Phil smiled too.

Phil knew what he was going to do, indeed Dan didn't understand what was happening but he liked it. The older boy placed his finger on Dan's lips and watched into his eyes. Dan licked his lips because, shit.

He stopped thinking and Phil approached placing his soft lips on Dan's. It was a soft and calm kiss, Phil's lips were so warm and comforting, Dan liked it.

He went away to catch his breath, and then he kissed him again. Phil started using the tongue and he won the dominance, it was okay. They were kissing.

"Hey, I love you," Phil whispered between kisses. Dan smiled into the kiss and went away after some seconds.

"I love you so much," he said. He heard some sounds from the stairs and pulled Phil away and he looked at his lips, fuck.

"Hi guys," his mum smiled.

"Good morning," Phil answered nervously. Dan said nothing and continued to eat. He could only think about Phil's lips now, he wanted them again.

"I'm going to work, you'll stay alone in the house. Don't do troubles," she said and went away, and when they heard the closed door, Phil talked.

"Wow"

"Wow," Dan said too.