forty

"You dressed up too elegant," he smiles and takes my hand. I blush a little and I place my head on his shoulder.

"I'm not elegant"

"No, but you're beautiful," he says and opens the car door for me.

"What is happening? I giggle and I sit there.

"Can't I be kind with my boyfriend?" he says and he sits too, then he turns on the car.

"Yes I guess," I smile and I place my hand on his leg caressing it with my thumb, then I go away. "Where are we going?"

"Surprise"

"But-"

"Surprise"

"Are you kidding me? Like, I knew that Muse were in London but I didn't.. tickets? How much did the cost?"

"It doesn't matter, I want you to live the best night of your life," he takes my hand again. "We'll eat something and then we're going to sit at our places"

"Okay," I say and we start walking. I've never been in this place of London.

"Let me tweet it," he giggles and takes his phone.

"What are you going to write?"

"This," he says and shows me the screen.

special date with this baby❤️ https://pic.twitter...

"When did you take this picture of me? It's horrible!"

"Shut up," Phil says and kisses my cheek. "We're late"

"But-"

"Sh, do you want pizza or Chinese?" he smiles.

"Pizza," I answer. He puts an arm around my neck and kisses me.

"I love you"

"Mmh, I love you too," I whisper and he smiles.

"Hurry up," he says and we start walking searching for something to eat.