Act 7

That Friday, before either of them were allowed to leave the house, Simon sat Louis and Niall down to talk.

"I want both of you back by ten." He said.

"The concert doesn't end until ten, dad." Louis said, folding his arms and crossing his legs at the knee.

"Alright. I want you back by ten." Simon said to Niall.

"What? How is that fair?" Niall asked.

"You're younger than Louis, and I don't know this boy or his parents. You did say you're having dinner with him and his parents, right? At his house?" Simon asked.

"Yeah." Niall lied, nodding.

"That shouldn't take too long. Being back by ten should be easy for you." Simon smiled.

"But you don't know Louis' boyfriend either!" Niall protested.

"You're such a brat." Louis said, glaring at his younger brother.

"Wait a minute. Either? Are you telling me you're dating this boy? The same one who is Louis' age if not older?" Simon asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Well...yeah. But it's okay because Louis has a boyfriend too. Right? That was your rule." Niall reminded his father.

"He's not my boyfriend," Louis spoke up, giving both of them a look. "We're just going to a concert together."

"Can you shut up?" Niall hissed at him.

Louis reached over and pinched Niall's nipple, twisting it as hard as he could.

"Ow!" Niall yelled, smacking Louis' arm until he let go.

"Pay attention, both of you." Simon said sharply.

Louis stood up. "Look, I'll be back by one, yeah?" He asked before he walked off upstairs.

Simon sighed angrily. "You'll be back by twelve, Louis Tomlinson!"

"Whatever." Louis muttered, slamming his bedroom door.

He hated how this seemed to work out for Niall.

If he didn't love Cage The Elephant so much, he wouldn't go just so Niall would have to stay home.

Louis put some music on, walking over to his closet and trying to decide what to wear.

Not that he wanted to look good for Zayn or anything.

He wanted to look good for his favorite band.

As Louis hopped around his bedroom working himself into a pair of black skinny jeans, he heard his phone ding.

He caught his breath, shuffling over and checking his phone.

From that guy: I'll come pick you up at 6, k?

To that guy: Sure

Louis stared at his response, wondering if that was okay.

He also figured he should probably change Zayn's contact name to Zayn, but that wasn't too important.

From that guy: it would help if you told me your address

To that guy: probably

From that guy: you gonna tell me?

To that guy: I might

From that guy: I'll buy you dinner if you do ;)

To that guy: you're not charming, hun.