Prolouge

Once upon a time in a far away land called Kentucky there was a female critter called Bethany, who lived in Hebrew, Kentucky, close to Cincinnati (somehow because Cincinnati is in Ohio). This here critter named Bethany was a Michigan born critter. She had blue hair and pale skin as white as snow. Bethany enjoyed consuming tacos, and had a drug addiction. Her drug addiction was to chocolate. She couldn't go four minutes without chocolate. One day down in Kentucky she made a friend named Demitrea. Demitrea was a young critter with black hair and pale skin as well but not as pale as Bethany. Demitrea and Bethany were best friends. They would go to the bathroom with each other, and go to Chick-Fil-A. Everything was great, until one day, Bethany ate a taco dipped in chocolate. Everything was good, but what she didn't tell anyone was that she stole it from Alexis, a meanie beanie. Alexis would always eat bethany's chocolate. Bethany would always go home to Hebrew, Kentucky. Bethany loves country music, since Kentucky is a Bluegrass state. Bethany continually would get in trouble for misbehaving. Bethany is always accused of being on drugs, since she is always happy. Bethany for some odd reason has a problem with reading. She like to make it a contest to see who can read the fastest, but sometimes she gets tired and yawns in the middle of reading. Bethany also enjoys learning about History. She enjoys writing her own fan fiction about King Henry VIII.