Chapter 5

Wake up!!! Miss Glenda said as she walked into Bethany's room. Bethany groaned and turned over. Miss Glenda then walked over to the bed and threw the covers off of Bethany. Bethany moaned," five more minutes." 

"No no no little pumpkin, you need to get your study on," Miss Glenda sung. 

Bethany hated when her mother said stuff like that. It wasn't even good adage. It was just plain annoying words Miss Glenda would say. Bethany thought it might all lead to something one day, but no dice yet. Bethany then reluctantly got out of bed and began to get her clothes on. It was only two and a half weeks till Halloween and she couldn't wait. She knew she might get the day off so she was waiting anxiously to do so. 

She began putting on her PE uniform but quickly realized it was a mass day so she needed to wear her romper. She was slipping it on but her foot got tangled and she fell over, falling flat on her face. After falling over, she realized Jackson must have left his Perot, Pepito under her bed. 

She started blushing but realized half of the redness was blood pooing down her face. She began to stand up, but couldn't because the romper fell under the bed and was stuck. It would be impossible for her to get up, so she just sat there. 

After an hour and a half of struggling, Miss Glenda came up to check on her. She saw Bethany all tangled up on the floor, with blood oozing down her face, and cuddling Pepito. Bethany then asked if she could have a napkin. Miss Glenda asked," Why would you need to get a napkin dear." 

Bethany gestured toward under the bed. Miss Glenda walked toward the bed and was slightly confused about what might be under there. She crouched down and stuck her head under. She found a pool of green water chunks of food all over the floor. Miss Glenda then gave her a napkin and said," Time for school."