t h r e e - c a n d y s h o p

Connor had been sitting in his room for the past three hours since Tyler had friends over and Connor was still in little space and when Connor is in little space while Tyler has friends over the little has to stay in his room. Yesterday was probably one of the best days in Connor's life. He liked having Troye over and watching him. He kinda wanted to hang out with him, but was too scared to ask since he didn't know what his schedule was like. After thinking about it for a minute he grabbed his phone and texted Troye.

To TRO!!!!;

Hiya Tro, you busy?

From TRO!!!!;

No, what's up Mr. Con ( :

To TRO!!!!;

Ty Ty's having friends over and I can't come out of my room while I'm little space ) :

From TRO!!!!;

I'll be over there in five. 

xxx

Troye grabbed his charger and his phone before hopping in his car and heading over to Tyler's. He couldn't really understand why Connor had to stay in his room when Tyler had friends over if Connor was in little space. It's something that Connor is comfortable with, Tyler's friends are okay with him being gay so why can't they be okay with Connor acting younger than he really is. Troye pulled up into Tyler's driveway and got out to go knock on the door.

"Oh, Troye, what are you doing here?" Tyler says.

"I'm here to see Connor." Troye said.

"Well he's in his room."

Troye nodded walking further into the house not even acknowledging the three faces that were staring at him as he walked towards the back of the house. Troye stopped in front of Connor's door, he was about to knock when he heard a little voice.

"I really want Tro Tro to be my daddy Mr. Whiskers." Connor said.

Troye smiled to himself.

"But I'm afraid that I'm might get little bruises on myself like I did from Jacky." He said the sadness deep in his voice.

Troye frowned to himself. Is that what Connor was afraid of? Troye hurting him like his last caregiver did? Well Troye wasn't going to let Connor think like that any longer. Troye knocked on the door and in an instant Connor opened it. He was wearing a grey shirt the collar trim was blue along with sleeve cuffs and black joggers.

"Tro!" Connor said giving Troye a big hug.

"Hey Mr. Con."

"You didn't hear what I said to Mr. Whiskers and Domino did you?" Connor says drawing an invisible circle with his foot.

Troye shook his head, "No, what were you guys talking about?"

"Just things I hope we could do today." Connor said his voice full of hope.

"Well what did you want to do then Mr. Con?"

"Candy store, please?"

"Sure." Troye said ruffling Connor's hair.

Connor giggles as he fixes his hair, "Can I bring Mr. Whiskers and Domino?"

"Sorry Con you can't, I don't want you to lose them."

"Okay," Connor says with a shrug. "bring them back something though?"

Troye smiles, "Sure Mr. Con."