e l e v e n - y o u ' r e i t

"I'm going to head out for a bit Con, do you think you can handle being by yourself?" Troye says standing half in and half out the door. 

"Yeah," Connor says looking up from his phone and smiling. "besides if I need you you're only one phone call away, right?" Connor says shaking his phone in the air. 

Troye took a deep breath, "I don't know Con, after the last time my producer and has been on my ass to write more. I might not be able to get away from it this time, what about Tyler?" Troye says. 

Connor shook his head. "No can do Troyeboye. Tyler is in Michigan with Korey visiting Tyler's mom." 

Troye bit his lip. Could he really leave Connor. Jackson knew where Connor was. Connor may be big right now but he knew that the second Jackson came he'd quickly go back to being little. Anytime he was scared he went little. Like when he was getting his clothes from Tyler's and his house got broken into. Connor could see his concerned and quickly tried to reassure him.

"Troye I'll be fine, I promise you I won't go little. Now go to you're job before your producer has more of that perfect ass of yours." Connor said saying that last part with a wink. 

Troye blushed as he said 'goodbye' to his boyfriend and quickly dashed out the door and into his car. He swore to every god (despite him not really believing in that stuff) that Connor would stay big no matter what and that Jackson would not try and kidnap him.

xxx

It's been a half an hour since Troye had left and that half an hour has been like hell. Connor ended up cleaning the entire house to see if that would end his 'hell'. Sadly it didn't it just made him realize how bored he was that he actually decided cleaning. Now, he was in his room on his laptop looking at some of the pictures that he had taken. He probably could've went with Troye if he asked, but usually his meetings take awhile and Connor without a nap would be Connor from hell. So he could see why he didn't offer to come. Eventually he got bored of looking through old photographs and pulled out his phone and texted Troye. 

 To: TRO!!!!!! ; 

Done yet?

Connor closed his imessage and went onto his instagram waiting for Troye to text back. Which, fortunately, wasn't that long

From: TRO!!!!!! ;

No. Sorry baby boy. I love you though <3 

Connor felt a little tug inside himself, Troye always called him baby boy when Connor was little. 'No now's not the time Connor, don't be little. Don't. Be. Little.' He told himself. 

To TRO!!!!!! ;

But when WILL you be done 😤

From: TRO!!!! ; 

I'll text you. I have to go. I love you my precious prince. 💓

Connor placed his phone onto the nightstand and gave one big huff flopping onto the bed. When Troye called him his precious prince another tug came from his little side. It was tempting now that he was slightly upset and just wanted Troye here with him to have tickle fights and color and play hide and seek. He picked up his phone. 

To: TRO !!!!!! ; 

Daddy..... 

Was there a small part of Connor that knew being small without anyone home would be extremely bad, yes but right now he was more worried about stuffie and sippy cups then any real problem. Instead of getting a text back from Troye, the caregiver called him.