n i n e - i c k y

"Daddy! Daddy! Wake up! Wake up!" Connor says jumping around on the bed. 

Troye rubs his eyes and turns over onto his side. "Lay back down." Troye says sleep still deep in his voice as he tries to find a comfortable spot on the bed. 

Connor huffs as he walks over to the other side of the bed. He peaks his head above the bed and pushes Troye's bangs out of the way, he then leaves pepper kisses all over the Aussie's face in an attempt to wake him up.

"Get up Daddy! Get up! Get up!" He says before pressing their forehead together.

 Troye's eyes flutter open as he comes face to face with Connor. He kisses his caregiver on the noes as Troye let's out a light chuckle. 

"What's up little man." Troye says his voice groggily.

Connor points to his stomach, "I'm hungy, can we has food please?"

"Sure thing baby boy," Troye said ruffling Connor's already messy hair. "why don't you head down stairs and watch some cartoon, yeah?" 

"Okay," Connor says kissing his caregivers forehead. "did you have good sleepies daddy?" 

"The best," Troye says sitting up. "now go on down stairs silly." Troye says before playfully pushing the American. 

Connor giggles as he darts out of the room and down the hall. 

"Walk Connor." Troye yells. 

Connor yells back an 'okay daddy' before hearing the small padding of Connor's footies. Troye reached for his phone and scrolled through his messages and emails. There were text from Alexis asking about when they could meet up and some from his manager saying they expect a meeting sometime in the near future. But one text message caught his eye, it was an unknown number. 

From Unknown; 

Lairs never prosper, didn't anyone ever tell you that? Such a shame Troye, such a shame. I thought we could become great friends you and I. I know you know Connor Franta and I know you know where he is. I'm not stopping until I get what I want, and I always get what I want. Just ask Connor. ( ; 

Troye's breath go caught in his throat. This couldn't be happening, this really couldn't be happening. How did Jackson even get Troye's number? This has gotten way out of control, he needed to call the police but he promised Connor that he wouldn't. At this point he didn't care if he had broken a promise his life was at risk, more importantly Connor's life was at risk. That was something that Troye wasn't going to risk.

"Daddy, are you okay?" Connor said plopping down next to Troye.

"I-I'm fine Connie." Troye said trying to put on his best smile.

Connor shakes his head, "No you aren't Daddy, your eyes twinkle when you smile, there no twinkle this time."

"I'm fine little man," Troye says. "just a little tired."

xxx

During Troye and Connor's usual sit down and watch cartoons Connor started to fidget. At first Troye ignored it and decided that Connor was trying to get comfortable again but after awhile it got kinda annoying. 

"Connie, could you stop moving so much?" Troye asked. 

Connor moved again, "Sorry daddy it's-it's just that my tummy feels icky." Connor said making a face to show how his stomach felt. 

Troye laughed, "Let me see your forehead Connie." 

Connor sat up enough to let Troye put the back of his head onto Connor's forehead. His forehead was hot and he could see little sweat dots on Connor's hairline. 

"You're a little hot Con." Troye said.

"I feel ick-." Connor was caught off by throwing up unto the floor.

Troye instantly got up and grabbed a trashcan and placed it under Connor. Once Connor was done he was coughing like crazy. 

"S-sorry daddy." Connor says with a little cough. 

"I'm not mad at you, I'm just glad you got it out of your system, now lets get you a bath and in bed so we can help your tummy not feel all icky."

xxx

After Connor had a bath and brushed his teeth he sat, propped up in his bed with a trashcan near him and Mr. Whiskers, Domino and a new stuffie that Troye had got him. His name was Pre and he was a orange cat with black beady eye. 

"Here Connor, I need you to take this." Troye said handing him a cup.

Connor scrunched up his face. "What's that?"

"It's medicine it's to make you tummy feel better."

Connor crosses his arms, "Nuh uh, I don't want it even if it does make my tum tum feel better, medicine is icky."

"If you're gonna be like that fine, but I will get you drink this Mr. Con mark my words. " Troye said, he said that last bit making himself sound like an evil villain which made Connor laugh.

Troye went into the bathroom that conveniently was connected to Connor's room to dump out the medicine that Connor refused to take. As he did Connor noticed that Troye's phone was on his nightstand. Connor giggled to himself as he opened up snap chat and began to take pictures of himself. He posted about half of them some of them with the dog filter and others with the flower crown. 

Quickly Connor put Troye's phone on sleep mode as he placed it back down. 

"Alright, I think it's nap time for one Mr. Con."

Connor sighed as he laid down, "Mhm."

"I'm gonna be in my room if you need me okay sweetie?" Troye says before kissing Connor on the forehead.

"Okay daddy I love you thanks for taking care of me." 

"Love you too my precious prince."

xxx

I'M OUT OF SCHOOL IN EXACTLY 28 DAYS YESSSSS!!!!!!

and my ear hurt... like bad. 

but how do you guys like the chapter i hope you aren't mad at me for teasing you with the jackson text troye thing fun fact when i first typed the break in which was chapter 5 i think i was about to publish it when the entire thing deleted so i had to re-write it which meant i had to write something entirely different so it looks like you guys will never know what was first meant to happen (lol) 

AND I AM SO CLOSE TO ONE THOUSAND READS I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT!!!!! YOU GUYS SHOULD GET ME TO ONE THOUSAND AND IF YOU DO ILL BUY YOU GUYS A STUFFIE ( :   -ill stop screaming now sorry i got excited- 

as always leave your thoughts and opinions on the story because i am happy to hear them and ill see you guys later.

later loves

-ria