Quiet

Shadis

             You carefully glanced over at Keith Shadis as he yelled at a boy with blonde hair and large blue eyes. He was making fun of his name and you felt bad. You found nothing wrong with the name Armin. You quickly averted your eyes forward and gave that same blank look that everyone else had on. Shadis made his way over to another unlucky cadet and you noticed how close that he was getting. You wanted to punch him in the gut. Various possibilities went through your head as you thought about what could happen when he came up to you. 'What if I'm not Loud enough?' You think to yourself. 'What if I do something that I'll regret?' Sure, you were shy but people like him made you mad. You hardly noticed as he walked right passed you and a few other Cadets. You let out an inaudible sigh of relief. You began to block out everything he said because his loud voice was becoming irritating.

Time skip to Dining Hall.

        You casually walked into the dining hall and looked around. You spotted an empty table and sat down after you got your food. You glanced around and noticed that pretty much everyone already knew someone. You looked up and sighed as You saw everyone surrounding a table. You could hear something about the colossal titan and Shiganshina. Wondering what it was all about, you got up and made you way over to the small gathering.

        You arrived in just enough time to hear, "Titans aren't that big of a deal." You glanced at the brown haired boy and you knew he was being arrogant. Not in the mood for drama, you went back over to your table to sit down. You quickly finished eating then left the dining hall to go get some much needed rest.

The next morning

        You woke up to find that most of the people were out of the dorm and where you assumed to be the mess hall. You pulled the blankets off of you and stretched your tight limbs. After hearing a few cracks you got up and put on your uniform. You yawned and began walking to breakfast. 

             You Got your food and sat down at the same empty table as last night.  'Am I always going to be lonely?' You think to yourself. You never understood how some people could make friends so easily. You were never gifted with the "social graces" so to speak. You never really had any friends before and you knew why. Anytime someone would talk to you you became a nervous stuttering mess. It wasn't that you couldn't talk normal it was just that you got really nervous around people that you didn't know. You were afraid of saying the wrong thing or not being polite enough (Which often resulting in you being too nice). While you thought about that You were unaware of the many pairs of eyes that watched you. 

"I call her!" Reiner shouted to the boys at the table. 

"No fair!!! I saw her first!" Connie protested as he glared at the others.

"I don't care who saw her first, I already said that I like her!" The blonde growls back.

"You can't just call someone, Reiner," Jean sneers.

"Do any of you even know her name?" Bertholdt asks.

"No! But it's not like you do....right," Reiner snaps fearing that he does.

"No, I don't remember Shadis saying it," Bertl answers calmly trying to asses the situation.

"She's really pretty," Marco says with a blush and a dreamy look in his eyes.

"God Marco, Get some self control," Jean says unhappily at the thought of having competition. especially competition that looks like that. (I ship Marco and jean, If it wasn't already obvious).

"Marco's right!' Connie blurts out. " Her (e/c) eyes are so beautiful and her (h/l) (h/c) hair sets perfect on her head. I think she's an angel," Connie whispers the last part hoping that no one would hear but unlucky for him Jean heard.

"Oh great, now we have two lovesick puppies," Jean exclaims clearly irritated. They all continue to bicker.

"Be right back," Marco suddenly says as he gets up to take care of his tray.

Back to you.

You took a few spoonfuls of soup and decided that you're not that hungry. You throw your remaining food away and go to walk out. You keep your head down and don't notice when you bump into a boy with dark brown hair, a cute smile, and freckles scattering his cheeks. You fall to the floor with a thud and feel everyone's eyes on you. (Marco had just walked back to the table and was about to sit down).

"S-sorry si-i r," You nervously stutter out with a deep crimson blush spreading across your face. You look up to him and he reaches out his hand. You stare at it for a few seconds then gently grab onto it. He pulls you up and you notice a blush on his cheeks too. You're glad that you're not the only one embarrassed but you feel bad. 

"My d-deep-pest apologies s-sir," You say a little louder that the last. You can tell that some people are still watching you two but the noise around the room had started to pick up again.

"No big deal," He says smiling. You bashfully look down a gentle smile creeps onto your lips. "It's my fault anyway.  I should have been paying more attention," He assures. "Oh and call me Marco, no need to be formal," He says as he sticks out his hand for you to shake.

"Okay, Marco,"You say proud of yourself for not stuttering. You shake his hand and you notice his slight blush spread and become darker. "I'm (F/N) (L/N)," You say.  

"Oi, Marco, are you gonna sit down or not?" Jean asks before marco can respond, clearly annoyed. Marco sits down next to his boyfriend friend and you began to continue walking to the exit when you hear, immediately

"(Y/N), You can stay and hang out with us till training starts," A tall blonde male shouts. Not wanting to be rude, You come over and sit next to Reiner. You immediately Notice a boy with brown hair, a girl with pretty black hair, a girl with brown hair in a ponytail, a girl with blonde hair, and the boy from the other day, Armin. They must have just sat down.

"Hi, I'm Eren," the boy with brown hair says.

To be continued...

A/N 
Real quick, The rest of the guys will get their own special moments don't worry. Next chapter everyone who wasn't focused on will be in the next one, tomorrow. Please let me know if I favor someone too much or neglect someone. Marco doesn't count because like I said everyone will get their own moments. Freckled Jesus's just kind of fell into place. You're a shy socially awkward badass. Don't worry the badass will be in the next chapter. Oh, and at first you're really shy but eventually those walls get broken down and you become a lot more open and confident with everyone, not just your husbands friends. Anyways I'll be doing AOT one shots, and another one of these but with a twist....You're erwin's daughter. Please, just go with it. It'll be good I promise(I hope) Thanks for reading and sorry for spelling, grammar mistakes ETC... HAPPY READING!!!;)