Forgetful

"Hi, I'm Eren," the boy with brown hair says.

Not expecting him to be so straightforward you quietly whisper,"I'm (Y/N), Nice to meet you."

"What? I can't hear you," Eren says with a puzzled look on his face. You repeat yourself louder and luckily for you he hears. You recognize him as the boy who was talking about titans the other day. Another boy with blonde hair pitches in.

"I love your name! I'm-."

"Armin," you finish for him.

"Y-you know my name?" he asks with a blush on his cheeks.

"Yeah, I remember f-from yesterday when Shadis said it," You say with more confidence now that you barely stattered. Mikasa looks at Eren and sees the disappointment in his face. She knew that he was staring at you the other day.

"Anyways this is Mikasa, Sasha, Annie, Christa, and Ymir," Eren says pointing at everyone as he said their names. He was upset at Armin for stealing his thunder. You look down feeling slightly uncomfortable with all of the people.

"Hey (Y/N), where you from," Reiner asks.

"Shiganshina." You say with a hard expression .The table suddenly gets really quiet.

"Sorry for asking, I didn't know," The blonde says, noticing your sudden change in your face.

"On a happier note, I'm Reiner," He says with a small smile. You smile back at him and he feels his heart slightly flutter. You could already tell that he was the flirty type.

Eren quickly interrupts with," We're from Shiganshina too!" You look at him as he motions to Armin and Mikasa but you Can't seem to remember the boy's name. You were never good at remembering names.

"Sorry, b-but I forget your name. What-t is i-it again?" You ask feeling bad for not knowing.

"Oh, it's Eren," He says plainly. You hope he isn't upset.

"Sorry, I-I tend to be a l-little forgetful when it comes to certain th-things, like names," You say kindly.

"Oh, and what's your guys' names?" You ask nodding towards three boys that you don't know yet. You had finally built up enough confidence to ask.

"I'm Jean!" a boy with honey(I guess that's the color?) hair says as he winks at you. You blush slightly but shake it off as him just being friendly. Next a boy with a buzz cut introduces himself as Connie. Lastly a tall boy who goes by Bertholdt addresses himself. He's quite taller than you but you can tell that he's not very intimidating. You blush slightly a give a small wave. Before the conversations can pick back up again the bell goes off signaling that it's time to start training. You knew that today was going to be the ODMG (omni directional mobility gear) training/practice. You were nervous, of course, but you felt confident that you would do good. You didn't know why. Maybe you were just happy that you had met friends for pretty much the first time in your entire life. You actually didn't stutter too much towards the end of breakfast. You were proud of yourself.

"Hey Y/N!" You turn around to see Eren running towards you.

"Are you nervous for today?" He asks clearly terrified.

"Not much actually," You say, becoming more comfortable with him. " I take it your nervous, though."

"Yeah, I just don't want to work in the fields," Eren says shrugging his shoulders. "It's good that you feel good about it," he finishes, patting you on the back.

"Don't worry, I'm positive that you'll do great!" You say hoping to make him feel better. "I'm sure that everyone will be sloppy at it at first."

"Thanks Y/N that's really sweet. I just hope that your right."

"Me too," You sigh.

Before you know it you're at the training grounds and seeing multiple stations set up for practicing the gear.

"Good Luck!" Eren says, giving you a big hug. You hesitate then hug back not realizing all of the others staring in envy.

"G-good luck," You say back quietly, before pulling apart and gathering in front of Shadis.

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm going to do this thing every so often where I have the boys "say" what they think of you. And also Marco WILL NOT DIE IN THIS STORY. I know most of these types have him live too and I'm sorry if you don't like that but how could I let him die If I can change that here. Anyways, I'll start the thingy.

What do you think of Y/N-Chan so far?

Eren: She seems really sweet. Y/N really helped today but I'm kind of bummed that she didn't remember my name at first.

Armin: She knew my name!!! I never thought someone as pretty as Y/N would ever even notice me! I hope she likes reading!

Jean: I'm not okay with what happened with Marco and Eren. Why wasn't it me??? She's really shy. I think it's adorable though.

Marco: Y/N seems really kind. I couldn't help but blush when she touched my hand earlier. Her skin was so soft and warm. I hope that she starts to talk more.

Connie: Y/N? OHHHHHH That Y/n. She seems pretty nice. I really want to get to know her better.

Reiner: She's Hot. not much more to it. Great personality from what I've seen so far. Kind, sweet, pretty much the full package. Her shy stutter is probably the most adorable thing that I've ever seen. I just can't believe that Eren got to her before I did.

Bertholdt: I really like her a lot but I know that Reiner likes her already so I doubt that I'll even get a chance to talk to her when he's around. She so tiny compared to me and I just want to hold her. I feel like we would fit perfectly together... I hope.

A/N
Heyyyy, so all this is on quotev too, it's been on there for like 8 months so sorry if some of the author notes are kina weird. HAPPY READING!!!