That Time of the Month...

The wind gently blows, the trees swaying. Your h/c locks gently tangle in front of your face. The damp morning grass feels like little kisses from the earth onto bottoms of your tiny feet as you run along chasing someone. something. You hear someone calling your name. A familiar, almost safe feeling caresses your body as you stop and turn the other way, running faster towards it. The soft coo's sharply turn into harsh screams. Loud, Deadly, Terrifying cries of agony. You look up at the sun but all you see is darkness. But you can hear a new voice. One that's not screaming.

"Y/n, hey, c'mon, wake up," a gentle voice calls. You wince, slightly opening your tired eyes.

"Oh A-Armin," You whisper hoarsely. You grab the blanket tucked neatly around your waist and pull in up to your shoulders.

"Are you okay? You're crying," the blonde says, a look of concern crossing his features. You take your hand out from under the warm blanket and bring it up to feel your tear stained cheeks.

"yeah, I'm fi-ine, just a b-bad dream is all," You answer. "Why are you h-here anyways?"

"I was just coming to see how you were. You've been sleeping a while," he confesses. You hum in response, ready to get back to sleep until he interrupts again. "So, um y/n?"

"hmm?"

"Are you okay?" He asks, concern in his eyes.

"Yeah, somewhat, w-why do you ask?" You question.

"Well, the other day you just looked really upset. I just wanted to make sure you were fine is all."

"Aw, A-Armin Tha-ats s-s-so sweet," You stutter out, you're face a bright red but nowhere near the color of his. You smile lightly thinking about his ocean blue eyes. You scrunched up your nose, trying to wash the thoughts away, when you feel a terrible pain in your stomach. You moan gently, catching his attention.

"What's wrong," he asks, coming to your aid.

"oh, u-um, just my head," you lie. "I-if you could m-maybe leave so i could g-get so-ome sleep?"

"Oh, definitely!" He says smiling. "Anything I can do before I go?"

"N-no thank you," you say as he walks out the door. You sigh and slowly stand up. You still feel a little woozy but that's not your main concern right now. You turn around and look down at the freshly blood soaked sheet. 'G r e a t' you think as you look around for anything to change into. You see a small wardrobe and you open it to see a fresh uniform and sheets.

a few minutes later.

After cleaning up you lay back down and close your eyes. You had really hurt your head the other day, more than you thought. You turn over trying to get more comfortable, moving the pillow and blankets around. You turn to your other side then sigh loudly. You knew that you wouldn't get very much sleep. You tossed around for a while untill you screamed loudly into the pillow. You continue laying on your stomach and find yourself actually getting sleepy. You relax your muscles but don't get a chance when the door slam's open and someone walks in. They open up the curtains and let the blindingly bright sun in.

"UGGHHHHH CLOSE IT," you yell, covering your eyes. The cloth objects shut violently and you sit up to see none other than the one who got you in this mess.

"Sorry y/n....." Is all the horse boy says. He has what looks to be breakfast with him and you realize how hungry you really are considering that it's been a while since your last meal. "I-I'm really sorry..... For everything," he apologizes with incredibly guilty eyes. You say nothing, not ready to forgive him quite yet. "I get it if you're still mad at me, but it is time to eat so I thought you would rather have it here." You nod as he sets the tray down on your lap. You expect him to leave but he just sits down in a chair and watches the floor. You stare at him as you wait for him to look up.

"are you okay?" He asks rather rudely.

"Y-yes." You attempt to answer back coldly but your stutter wasn't having it. You look down at the usual crap they call food and you devour the meal in minutes.

The next day.

You wake up in a foul mood, but feeling slightly better. You get up and look out the window to see that the sun was just beginning to rise. You quickly changed into your uniform and get out of that small confined room. You hadn't been doing much besides sleeping and planning your revenge on Jean. Oh, was he in for a treat. You smiled, thinking of all the thing you could do to him, when you spotted Erwin.

"Y/n! How are you?" he asked, sounding a little too concerned.

"O-oh I'm fine, th-thank you," you replied, cheeks burning red. You were stunned that he had even remembered your name from the other day.

"That's wonderful! If you ever need anything you can come to me. I mean, medical wise of course," he confessed, slightly out of character from his normal self.

"I have to go," you whispered quietly, running past him. 'that was weird' he thought to himself before continuing to his office.

"UGGGHHHHHHHH," you huffed, ready to punch whoever decided to talk to you next. It was going to be a loooonngggg week.

To be continued..... DUHN DUHN DDDUUUUUUHHHNNNNN

A/n
I'll start writing the other chapter so it should be up soon! HAPPY READING!!!