Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I got up from my seat and faced Knockout. "Is there anything else that needs doing in here today?"

"Not unless we have a walk-in," he replied. "You alright?" he asked with his arms crossed as he leaned against the computer console.

That face...that voice...that gaze. I could melt.

He walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Is something wrong? You're acting strange."

"I'm perfect." It came out as a purr. I mentally slapped myself, but kept my composure.

"Oh, now I see what's going on. You admire my finish as much as I admire yours."

"Something like that." I gazed into his optics.

He closed the distance between us and put his hands on the sides of my face. We closed our optics and I waited for our lips to meet.

But then the door opened and we jumped away from each other. Moment ruined.

It was Megatron who entered. "About these humans, exactly what kind of fuel do they require?" It, thankfully, seemed that he was unaware of what was about to happen before he walked in.

I thought for a moment. "One liter of water and apple each and a large pizza three times a day every day. They also need thirty minutes of exercise three days a week and an hour a day of entertainment in order to avoid the mental disorder of going insane. They also need five hours outside per week."

He growled. "Why is a human's health so complicated?! I have just decided what to do with them. We will provide what is required for them. That is, of course, until Shockwave arrives and rids them of their human needs." He brought his face closer to the containers. "You will all be pets of the Decepticons in due time." He straightened up and motioned for me to follow him. I followed him out as we set course for the communication center.

"You will have the female once they have been turned. Be thinking of a new name for her."

"This will be fun," I held my hands behind my back as I thought of all the possibilities. "What do you plan on getting them turned into?"

"I was thinking of a canine, but I'm open to suggestions."

"How about a cybertiger? Something like Ravage was but more lethal and with a better shape."

"That does sound interesting." He let the idea seep into his processor. "We will do that. However, I have a task for you." We walked into the communication center. "You see, I summoned Shockwave a month ago and he's made no contact since. I need you to travel to Cybertron through the space bridge and retrieve him."

"It will be done. Where is the space bridge located?"

"On the other side of the Moon, out of reach and sight of any of those Autobots. Soundwave, are we nearing our destination?" He nodded. "Excellent. Do not return until you have Shockwave."

"Ofcourse."