Trace Out The Heart (Sequel Until Your Heart Craves In)

Hey guys this is the sequel to Until Your Heart Craves In The Combined Story that @I_am_Souless and I had written I hope you enjoy :3 - XIdobelieveinfairies

~Chris~

It’s been a year since Layla had died Cristian is now one he’s gotten really big, Tyler moved into my old apartment I live with the guys again. We all thought it would be a good idea for me to be around people; I went into Cristian’s room as he looked at me and giggled. I picked him and went into the bathroom where Ricky was; “What you doing in here?” I asked as he chuckled, “Starting a bath I thought you were sleeping?” I shook my head, “I had another nightmare.” He sighed, but nodded. “I can do it you go relax with Jessica.” He looked at me a little worried he knew I had little issues sometimes when they had their girlfriends over. He left as I gave Cristian a bath as he looked at me I smiled as I kissed his cheek making him giggle, “Dada!” he said making me smile at him. “yes?” he just giggled again as I got him out and wrapped his Lion robe around him as I put lotion on him as I put a diaper on as I put him in his ‘My Dad Can Kick Your Dad’s Ass’ Snapsuit as I put him in his Skinny Jeans.

I went down stairs made him a bottle as I got out some oatmeal, I put in his highchair as I buckled him in I made his oatmeal as I saw Devin come in and cooked it. Once it was done as I let it cool off as Devin handed me some food as I fed him as he ate I smiled at him. “What you going to do today?” I shrugged, “We are going to the signing remember?” I told him as he nodded. As I put Cristian into his swing as he played with the toys as I put his Giraffe Wubbanub pacifier Toy as he looked at me as I kissed his head. I ate quickly as I moved his play pen to the corner for now to get it out of the way I picked up his toys and put them in his box in my room. I put his Safari bouncer in my room also; I changed quickly as I went back into the living room to Cristian Cry, he’s been doing that since Layla died. I picked him up and rocked him I put his pacifier back in as I put him in his car seat I tucked him into his blanket as I chuckled at him.

When everyone was ready we headed to Hot Topic as I buckled Cristian’s car seat into the car Ryan handed me the diaper bag I forgot. “Thanks Ryan” he smiled, “No problem Chris.” He said as Ricky and Jessica got into my car. Than Cristian started fussing as I sighed, I drove to Hot Topic as we saw Angelo; “Hey what are you doing here?” he just smiled at me, “Just thought I would stop by since I was on my way here anyway.” I chuckled as I got Cristian out, “Can I hold him?” I nodded as he got him out of his car seat Cristian looked at Angelo as he giggled and clapped. Angelo put Cristian on his hips as we went inside I put Cristian’s car seat on the floor next to my chair as I leaned against the wall, “did you want to sleep for a while?” I shook my head, “I get repeating nightmares of Layla’s death.” He sighed, “Have you talked to someone about this?” I shook my head, “You should get a babysitter and go to a counselor or therapist and talk to them about this or go one of us.” I sighed, “I can’t we are going on tour tomorrow.” He sighed, “Alright just at least get a baby sitter or one of the girls to go with.” I nodded.

When it began Angelo handed me Cristian back I put him on my knee as he grabbed my marker and started playing with it. I took it and put the cap on and gave it back, he giggled a little as the fans came they ‘awed’ at him and took pictures with me. I was enjoying do this again it’s been a while since I just let everything just vanish and started to come back and do what I do best. When I kept signing stuff Cristian crawled onto the table I picked him up as I set him on my knee again he giggled and did it again. We have played this game before. I wrapped my arm around him and kept him close to me he squirmed a little as I chuckled. The Fans giggled or awed; when it was done I got Cristian back into his car seat as we went home again. I put Cristian into is bouncer as I started to pack his stuff we were leaving tonight, when I got done it was about 1pm as I fed Cristian and laid him down for a nap. I sighed as I packed my things and laid in bed. I guess I will welcome the nightmare that will come to me…. Layla I miss you and I hope you’re watching over us.