Chap. 39

_Chris_

I was sitting at Danny's it was a bit awkward since Aria was there, since the kids have some beef with her. "Why does everything bad happen to Cristian?" Ashley said. We all looked at her as she just shrugged. "Shut up!" Aria yelled at her as Danny put his hand on her shoulder. I growled as Ashley took my hand as she pulled me to the next room.

-Danny-

I sighed as I hugged Aria as she sniffled as I saw Josh and Axe walk in as I let them take care of her. I yelled, "Who ever is going to the hospital lets get going!!" Myca got the Crying Amira on the car...it hasn't been long since she actually stopped she misses her daddy. I sighed as I knew that not everyone was here so I sent a mass message to them saying we were at the hospital I haven't heard anything from Ty jr or his girlfriend I know all of ETF n FIR . Were on Thier way.

_Cristian_

I woke to a white room I looked over to see the doctor coming in. "I see your awake." I nodded as he smiled, "good news we got all of the tumor and your family is here." "Will you send them in." He chuckled and nodded. I saw Myca bringing Amira in, Myca looked really tired. She handed Amira to me and she stopped crying. "Don't worry baby girl I got you." I whispered as I saw my dad, Ashley, Aria, Axe, Josh, Ricky, and Jessica.

We talked until Uncle Danny had to go get everyone else as dad sat on the bed. "I know she's pregnant dad." He looked at me surprised. "It's easy to tell." I said to him as I just looked at Amira kissing her head. When everyone went to get food Aria stayed behind. "I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry." I smiled at her. "I know you wanted to have fun I just didn't want you be be drunk around Aria." She nodded asm I rocked Amira to sleep.

I sent Aria to get food as uncle Ricky came in. "How you doing?" I looked at him tiredly as I laid Amira on my chest as I tired to get comfortable on the bed, "I'll get a crib for Amira." "Thanks Daddy Ricky!" He just smiled at me as he kissed my head. He left as I kissed Amira's head as he diaper needed changing I texted Aunt Myca where the Diaper bag was as she told me she'll hAve it in a minute.

I hate not being able to do things

Hey guys sorry for another short chapter!!!!